It seem mormon cult still grown because mitt a ass to trump I like trump

of a Cult
:
A Charismatic Leader
Denial of Essential Christian Teachings (Trinity, Christ's Reality, the Second Coming)
Brainwashing/Systematic Programs of Indoctrinization
Psychological Abuse/Intimidation
Mass Suicide/Doomsday Expectations
Authoritarian Mind Control
Communal and Totalistic Organization
Aggressive Proselytizing
Social Humiliation and Punishment
Limitation of Information to Membership or Outright Deception
  • Tiny
  • 06-04-2021, 02:20 PM
Mitt leans a little towards the neoconservative side, which I don't like, but otherwise kicks ass. Jeff Flake is Mormon too. They may be bat shit crazy, but the Mormons have produced some good politicians. Donald Trump doesn't like them because they don't abide bull shit. Maybe Trump should plant a garden?
Mitt leans a little towards the neoconservative side, which I don't like, but otherwise kicks ass. Jeff Flake is Mormon too. They may be bat shit crazy, but the Mormons have produced some good politicians. Donald Trump doesn't like them because they don't abide bull shit. Maybe Trump should plant a garden? Originally Posted by Tiny

Mitt is full of shit. so is Flake. Mitt is an ass kisser. who's arse is he kissing here ..

BAAHHAHHAAAA
Mitt is full of shit. so is Flake. Mitt is an ass kisser. who's arse is he kissing here ..

BAAHHAHHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Mitt has the assured smile of one who is wearing the Temple Garment, and can turn away the evil that sits next to him.
mitt romney wrote the failed model of obama care. He is not a real Republican. He is the deep swamp.
of a Cult
:
A Charismatic Leader
Denial of Essential Christian Teachings (Trinity, Christ's Reality, the Second Coming)
Brainwashing/Systematic Programs of Indoctrinization
Psychological Abuse/Intimidation
Mass Suicide/Doomsday Expectations
Authoritarian Mind Control
Communal and Totalistic Organization
Aggressive Proselytizing
Social Humiliation and Punishment
Limitation of Information to Membership or Outright Deception Originally Posted by Ripmany

time for your shots.

tetanus 666