USFL is coming back.

they say it'll be an 8 team league.
they say it'll be an 8 team league. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Yeah, that's right. I know a guy looking for a Linebacker spot on one of those teams.
Fool me once. No thanks.
Houston Gamblers resurrected.

Back in their day, Run and Shoot had a completely different connotation.
Fool me once. No thanks. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
don't blame yourself.

the way USFL folded was largely trumps fault.

the league was a lot more entertaining than the NFL during its 3 year run during the 80's. alot of good nfl players came out that league; Hershel walker, steve young and others.
I hope Trump saved the $1 he received from the NFL. That dipshit may need it for a Coke.
Maybe Lebron will have a tryout. He has some time on his hands.
it wont last even if they don't let the players kneel
A better idea:

A woman's basketball legue. No wait . . .WAIT!

Uniforms will be like for Beach Volley ball, but with high heels!

Sponsors will be intimate ware lines or beach ware companies Victoria's Secrets, Fendi and so on.

Halftime show sourced by various strip clubs. . .

Small arenas, men only . . .its a "private party" . . .well; maybe there is a Dyke-Nite. I'll bet the real revenue would come from Pay-Per-View on the Playboy Channel.

Think of the locker room interviews.

Like the old "Man Show" but with sports betting and blow jobs!
The XFL didn't even last its "renewed" season. Somebody's got a lot of money burning a hole in their pockets.

A new Houston franchise could possibly beat the Houston Texans at this point however.
A better idea:

A woman's basketball legue. No wait . . .WAIT!

Uniforms will be like for Beach Volley ball, but with high heels!
... Originally Posted by ICU 812
I'll never watch the WNBA again unless they get a transsexual to dominate the league. Then I'll only do it for the political correctness quandry.

What ever happened to women's beach volleyball? It had to be an ESPN ratings leader.
The XFL didn't even last its "renewed" season. Somebody's got a lot of money burning a hole in their pockets.

A new Houston franchise could possibly beat the Houston Texans at this point however. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Sad! But true.

God I miss the Oilers!

A new Houston franchise could possibly beat the Houston Texans at this point however. Originally Posted by gnadfly

covid kind of ruined it.

burning money. that would be the guy who owns the wrestling league. forget his name. he's a friend of trump.