State: Texas
Address: Address given was Galleria
Activities: None
Hair Length and Color: None
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Nothing really
Recommendation: No
Belongs in Coed as a standard thread and not a review. Fortunately, in this case, it’s not much different from any other gift card scam although I guess the part that fooled you is somewhat noteworthy. Still, you should have known better. There is absolutely no legitimate reason they would want that information before you get in the room.
Moved to coed
Hopefully you didn't lose too much. Rule of thumb never pay online, especially on Eros Dallas.
That's a girl from OF but I'm not sure of her name. The guy running this scam has been using her for a loong time. I've see this same girl almost every time I'm browsing LC/STG/CE..
Don't know how many times she has been discussed in the forum regarding this scam and still folks never learn. Should have done a simple google search on ebay scams and this was on the top of it
There is literally no legitimate girl who won't accept cash as payment. It's such an easy test. Even if you don't want to pay with cash, you can still ask. If they insist on a non-cash payment, it's a scam. Always. There is never ever any exception to this, ever ever ever ever.
There is literally no legitimate girl who won't accept cash as payment. It's such an easy test. Even if you don't want to pay with cash, you can still ask. If they insist on a non-cash payment, it's a scam. Always. There is never ever any exception to this, ever ever ever ever. Originally Posted by jonas1_2
There are very few absolutes in the hobby. This is one, and quite possibly the only one.
Completely concur. Ask me how I know ��
OK papachubbey I'll be your huckle-bearer. How do you know?
  • BLM69
  • 08-17-2024, 08:29 PM
Don't know how many times she has been discussed in the forum regarding this scam and still folks never learn. Should have done a simple google search on ebay scams and this was on the top of it Originally Posted by shauk1960
The Men back in Nigeria or India posting ads pretending to be young beautiful hookers prefer digital payments 😂, some guys gotta learn the hard way