What turns you on when your pleasing your partner?

When in a session what is the favorite thing for you to do with your partner be it a client or a provider.
Is it the ldfk , a long daty session, laying down and cuddling with them ,
doggie, asian,bbbj,hj,
What turns you on while your doing it to them !!

what gets your juices flowing while your doing it to them.
I like the seduction. We both know why are there. We both know pretty much what is going to happen. For me, it is all about how do we get from point A to point B. Does it start with a sensual kiss? a sexy striptease? a mutual exploration of each other's bodies? some type of pre-arranged fantasy that has yet to be scripted? a come hither look? How is the ice broken? That interaction is what turns me on when with a partner.
Kissing has to be involved for me to get turned on. Or really good DATY... but that is rare. Not that I care, really.
Kissing has to be involved for me to get turned on. Or really good DATY... but that is rare. Not that I care, really. Originally Posted by Shayla
I may not do you any good but I'd love to try DATY with you. You look amazing!
For me, the stimulation begins before we even meet. I like flirty email exchanges and maybe a couple of brief phone conversations leading up to the day. Mental stimulation develops intense levels of chemistry. Once that's been established, all that's left is to lay eyes on one another and let nature do the rest.

But, if I had to choose a SPECIFIC turn on for me, I'd have to say the whole primal aspect of pleasing my partner. If I do something that curls your toes, causes you cry out in pleasure, or sends your eyes rolling into the back of your head, you can guarantee that I am turned on. I'm a VERY responsive lover (sometimes embarrassingly so). As a result, responsiveness is a MAJOR turn on for me.
Physical turn on is with Kissing and performing daty on her does get my engine going and she can return the favor with a BJ. The ultimate is connecting on a mental level, that takes the turn on to an ultimate high
Its all about the Mind Fuck Baby, and that all starts with the first contact, emails, texting, phone calls....all foreplay building up to the first kiss upon meeting. Seduce the mind and the body will follow..................
Slow and sensual works for me..maybe the first round will be hot and hard and fast...but then slowly caressing each other..and slow dfk..then I slide down between your legs..and slowly and sensually caress you with my hand and mouth getting you ready to go again..then either climbing on top or having you get me from behind..that way you can massage my breast..or my clit..that will deffinatley get me hot ...
A bit of violence...Milking him dry...
I totally concur, Lovelyella. What ever gets my partner to going gets me going.
I still enjoy making out on the couch like i used to do back in high school..slow deep passionate kisses and a little wandering hands from both partners..it always gets a rise out of me.
Then when we both get hot and steamy a good daty session followed up by some 69.

I love the mental manipulation from a sexy beaute...upon first meeting, she reads my eyes and mind well, then begins to play with it with sensual movements, caresses, whispers...she can tell I really WANT her and she eases me into enjoiing her. At first by letting me watch her in sensual motion accentuating her ass, legs, breasts and of course looking up at me with her beautiful face and eyes. From there, it's all enjoiiment as I indulge in her mental manipulation and she enjoiis my indulgence of her femininity, sexiness and decadence. It is a complete mutual mental rape (this type of experience can go on for hours, days...everytime we meet!
KNOWING THEY ARE IN TOTAL PLEASURE TURNS ME ON.
KNOWING THEY ARE IN TOTAL PLEASURE TURNS ME ON.
And how would you get them to this total pleasure point Sarah?
I get turned on by two kind of sessions:

I love love love when a guy comes in/manhandles me/rips my clothes off and throws me on the bed having his way with me{I am such a dirty lil girl...lol}

and

I love love love when a guy comes in/we connect/and we both enjoy an erotically sensual open minded tryst in the bed....letting all inhibitions go and enjoying the journey!