Price Increase

Would you see someone that you have already seen, if she raised her price $50 or $100? Do you think you should be grandfathered in at the old rate? What about ladies that change her rate structure by having a minimum date of 90 minutes or 2hrs to be able to charge more?
If her rate changes you pay the rate and or move on. If she grandfathers you good.
Pay the rate shorty. Their game, their pussy ...
Pay the rate shorty. Their game, their pussy ... Originally Posted by pyramider
She who has the pussy makes the rules. If her pussy gets no suitors, her rules might be for not.
Ladies are free to charge anything they please, as long as the phone keeps ringing.

If you have a Lady in mind, why not pay her rate, and see if it was worth it. If not, you won't go back, and in the long run, that is her loss.
Never Happened To Me! YET???
I think providers should go to the old Disney "A,B,C, D, & E" ticket format. Remember back then, a ride on Space Mountain was an E-ticket. So, for a kiss pay with an A ticket and for experience's with Dallas, you pay with an E ticket
So what if you always saw the lady for her hourly rate and now she's trying to have a minmum time (90min or 2hrs) for a session for double the price? Should she grandfather me in at old rate/time? I do understand her reasoning for raising her rates so she can see less people and make the same amount of money. It lets her cater to the more HDH guys that thinks by paying more, she doesn't work as much.
So what if you always saw the lady for her hourly rate and now she's trying to have a minmum time (90min or 2hrs) for a session for double the price? Should she grandfather me in at old rate/time? I do understand her reasoning for raising her rates so she can see less people and make the same amount of money. It lets her cater to the more HDH guys that thinks by paying more, she doesn't work as much. Originally Posted by shorty
If she's telling you her new rate, it's likely no sense asking to be grandfathered. If she likes you as a regular, she will likely make the grandfathering offer without being asked. If she only mentions the new rate, I think you have your answer.
I have VERY regular clients in at my old rates, but its up to her. I mean if you don't go she could lose or win. Depends? My rates are wat they are cause I like my phone to ring Lots of fish in the sea babe.
You're better off just asking said provider. I'm of the belief that it never hurts to ask. Everyone has a different policy. I grandfather in if you're a regular (at least twice in 6 months), but other than that you would have to pay the new rate. Some offer it to anyone they've seen in the past X months, some offer it selectively to clients they like better. Sad, but true.

If a lady doesn't offer hour appointments anymore it may be for other reasons. I got too busy for awhile, so I only offered 1.5 hours and up to cut down on the demand. It allowed me time to breathe and do things like get my portfolio ready for university. Had nothing to do with wanting to "appeal" to another demographic, just gave me the freedom to work when I wanted to and still pay the bills.

I think this is one of those questions there just isn't really a right answer to.
I was only asking the question because the provider was asking my opinion on her idea of raising her rates and minmum time. Granted she's already at 300/hr. I see her point but I'm here thinking about all the other guys she see's at her original rate, that she's going to exclude by going to a higher rate. So what does she do about her existing clientale? Would she be better off to offer multihr or dinner date's at the existing rate for her regular's. Can't really see her offerring hr dates to her regular's if she's wanting to make more money.
  • Old-T
  • 04-20-2012, 09:24 PM
So what if you always saw the lady for her hourly rate and now she's trying to have a minmum time (90min or 2hrs) for a session for double the price? Should she grandfather me in at old rate/time? I do understand her reasoning for raising her rates so she can see less people and make the same amount of money. It lets her cater to the more HDH guys that thinks by paying more, she doesn't work as much. Originally Posted by shorty
No, she does not owe you that.

If she wants to she'll GF you and you should appriciate that she likes you and values being with you. If she doesn't it's not a sign that she dislikes you. Do you tell your boss, "Just grandfather what you pay me--I'll forego raises."

I don't ask the restaurant to give me a lobster at theprice of the first one I had there. The car I bought this year cost me a lot more than the last one I bought at that dealer.
  • Old-T
  • 04-20-2012, 09:29 PM
I was only asking the question because the provider was asking my opinion on her idea of raising her rates and minmum time. Granted she's already at 300/hr. I see her point but I'm here thinking about all the other guys she see's at her original rate, that she's going to exclude by going to a higher rate. So what does she do about her existing clientale? Would she be better off to offer multihr or dinner date's at the existing rate for her regular's. Can't really see her offerring hr dates to her regular's if she's wanting to make more money. Originally Posted by shorty
It's al about marketing perceptions and her goals. There is no way to maximize income that is best for all ladies--it depends upon how many hrs she wants to work (especially if this is a 2nd job), how much she values income vs selectivity (not having to see guys she doesn't want to see), how popular she thinks she is/will be at her new rate (if she hs a lot of 2 hr dates now, then a 2 hr minimum might not hurt her much at all, but if most her dates are currently 30 min ones it may affect things a LOT), etc.
It depends. I have actually had a woman tell me she is lowering her donation for me. But she is still going to get the new rate from me, she just doesnt know it yet and usually with extra because she is just awsome. Then again there is a provider locally to me that I would ask myself if she was worth the increase for what she does, if not then the option to look elsewhere is there. And on that particular one, I would look for other options.