ur OWN opinion

OK,
I know I'm a 'newbie and maybe I'm completely out of place here but as read through some of the threads one thing is for sure.. some of the hobbyist make comments on ladies that they haven't seen. Let me ask you... what makes yyou think you have any idea how much of a good or bad time we are if you haven't even seen us.??
Don't get me wrong.. I know that everyone is untitled to their opinion.. but... if you haven't experienced me.. how the he'll do you even know??
Yea, I'm skinny.. I've. Battled weight issues my whole life. Either extremely over weight or extremely under... I'm working on it though. Promise you this... you won't break me! One thing is for sure.. I bet you I've got the tightest holster in the business!!!
Next, yes.. I have had a baby.. I have stretch marks and sure my titi's have gone a little flat... there's nothing I can do about that. I will do a better job masking this problem area for some of y'all.. but if you look at my stomach.. you can see the muscles... I have a tight little body.. prime example of a spinner... it amazes me that some of y'all even make such comments being as over weight, hairy, or crude as y'all can be.. excuse me for not being 18 anymore.. I just think as big boys, y'all should form ur own opinion...verses be so weak minded you take another hobbiest. Word for it
What's the fun in that?
Reviews are vital. Without 'em, hobbyist's would be flying blind and get taken to the bank by those fems who would make a living that way. Those don't tend to last long here. For the providers, performance speaks louder than some disgruntled hobbyist or gang of fellas. For us, we use the information but make our own decision. For the providers, it keeps everyone honest. Yes, we are fat, ugly, balding, overweight but it's our money and though our standards for ourselves may be low. They are damn sure high when kicking out cash for ass.
I agree..but it's the guys who haven't seen us who have voiced an opinion.. I dunno.. maybe I'm taking some opinions too personally..
ThreAD's like this, just sayin
i agree danni. It cracks me up when a guy who has NEVER seen me before... warns other guys that im not worth the time..not to see me. I just laugh and let me reviews speak for themselves. 99% of the time.. the guy doing the hating, is someone that is butt hurt because they didnt pass my screening. I just look at it as free advertising. I think guys will take the "warning".. and then go read my reviews and showcase... and next thing i know im booking with them and they are writing a good review.. which seems to further piss of the haters.
i agree danni. It cracks me up when a guy who has NEVER seen me before... warns other guys that im not worth the time..not to see me. I just laugh and let me reviews speak for themselves. 99% of the time.. the guy doing the hating, is someone that is butt hurt because they didnt pass my screening. I just look at it as free advertising. I think guys will take the "warning".. and then go read my reviews and showcase... and next thing i know im booking with them and they are writing a good review.. which seems to further piss of the haters. Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
Haha, that has happened to me. Keep talking about me being a BBW, meanwhile someone looking at it goes to my reviews and sees my kick ass service and sends me a PM lol. Then he writes me another kick ass review and the Saga continues lmao
OK,
I know I'm a 'newbie and maybe I'm completely out of place here but as read through some of the threads one thing is for sure.. some of the hobbyist make comments on ladies that they haven't seen. Let me ask you... what makes yyou think you have any idea how much of a good or bad time we are if you haven't even seen us.??
Don't get me wrong.. I know that everyone is untitled to their opinion.. but... if you haven't experienced me.. how the he'll do you even know??
Yea, I'm skinny.. I've. Battled weight issues my whole life. Either extremely over weight or extremely under... I'm working on it though. Promise you this... you won't break me! One thing is for sure.. I bet you I've got the tightest holster in the business!!!
Next, yes.. I have had a baby.. I have stretch marks and sure my titi's have gone a little flat... there's nothing I can do about that. I will do a better job masking this problem area for some of y'all.. but if you look at my stomach.. you can see the muscles... I have a tight little body.. prime example of a spinner... it amazes me that some of y'all even make such comments being as over weight, hairy, or crude as y'all can be.. excuse me for not being 18 anymore.. I just think as big boys, y'all should form ur own opinion...verses be so weak minded you take another hobbiest. Word for it
Originally Posted by Danni Girl
You can't let any of the guys get to you on here, esp not the narrow minded wankers. Let your reviews speak for themselves, fuck the twats.
ThreAD's like this, just sayin Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Oh sometimes everyone needs a good ThreAD
Oh sometimes everyone needs a good ThreAD Originally Posted by Valerie
But then I'm sure you are fun to WakeUp with.
1. Men are dogs.
..............wait, scratch that.

1. Men ain't shit.
2. Don't get so butt hurt.

1. Men ain't shit. Originally Posted by BlackMistress
mmmmm that makes me feel like a ATM.
If the attack is on you personally, have at it, give em what they deserve! If it's generalized and an opinion in whole and not specific, sorry they have their right whether you agree or disagree and with having said that you can post a reply telling them your opinion too!
1. Men are dogs.

1. Men ain't shit.
2. Don't get so butt hurt. Originally Posted by BlackMistress

LOL til u need ur rent paid...

Id never group all men into one category.. ive met some wonderful gentlemen!!
1. Men are dogs.

1. Men ain't shit.
2. Don't get so butt hurt. Originally Posted by BlackMistress
Dogs are loyal....