Why Do You Hobby?

Do you hobby strictly for the sexual experience? Which if you do, that's fine. But I believe that there are some that hobby for more than just the sexual experience. Some may prefer a connection, some may prefer having the girlfriend experience for a limited amount of time and some may prefer it because it is hassle free after it is all said and done. I'm sure that response is will have a vast variation and no one answer is right. I am just curious. So, why do you hobby?
Is this a rhetorical question?
Is this a rhetorical question? Originally Posted by Shayla
+1. Million.
LOL! No.
Is this a rhetorical question? Originally Posted by Shayla
I like the no hassle, no questions asked, make me feel like a million dollars attitude. No relationship, just a great time, hopefully for all.
I am here to have fun.
  • rylan
  • 04-23-2012, 01:21 PM
I'm with Ernest, the simplicity of it.
It's the only way Shayla will see me
  • Rocky
  • 04-23-2012, 01:32 PM
So I could have a Political discussion with Shayla...
I had very very few partners before my SO and at first I wanted to (a). see what I had missed, and (b). become a better lover. Now that I have slowly (so not to cause suspicion) introduced what I have learned to my SO, I am getting a pretty good workout on the home front. Much more than before. I do however sneak off occasionally. Got to keep up the skills. Also, I can't for the life of me talk my SO into sitting on my face.
I am here to have fun. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
Also, I think we as men can only understand what it feels like to slide inside a tight, wet pussy. Its the GREATEST sensation in the universe. And every pussy is different which makes each experience so unique. Pussy is God's greatest invention and that is why I hobby.
I hobby simply for the no strings sex with a different partner to spice up my life. If I could get away with doing it with civie girls for free, I'd do that in a heartbeat.
There has only been one female outside the hobby that saw my talent/desire to have multiple orgasms as anything but a burden on them. That person turned out to be batshit crazy in other aspects of life, so it was a doomed relationship. I am in the hobby to spend time with a specific subset of skilled experienced ASPs that are willing to wring every last drop of pleasure from my little friend.
I am here for the chicks.
I like to fuck, A LOT!!!