Another victim of Obamacare....

A Nevada woman loses her insurance due to the Obamacare mandate and then she loses her life because she can't get treatment for something that she paid for.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/la...nst-xerox-dies
  • WTF
  • 07-02-2014, 12:50 PM
A Nevada woman loses her insurance due to the Obamacare mandate and then she loses her life because she can't get treatment for something that she paid for.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/la...nst-xerox-dies Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Good thing her family won't win shit because of the GOP led Tort reform!
Since I have WTF on "ignore" I don't know what he said. I do find it amazing that he could respond so fast and READ the article in question. Talk about the lame trying to lead the lame.
Since I have WTF on "ignore" I don't know what he said. I do find it amazing that he could respond so fast and READ the article in question. Talk about the lame trying to lead the lame. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

READ one of your links? You've got to be kidding me!

Ever since JDIdiot concocted the incredible hijacked plane story in which he claimed that the plane could possibly be hidden on some, remote, deserted island and might be camouflaged by thousands and thousands of pot plants. There has been no one outside of the Idiot Klan, errr Clan who has paid any attention to you. Gee, I wonder why?

Why would anyone with sense click on your infected links?

The good news: Most of us recognize the camouflaged, hijacked plane was another illustration of JDIdiot doing what he does best. Living up to the Idiot family name.

The bad news: His fellow Idiot's are waiting for the hijacked plane to return to civilization, with or without the thousands upon thousands of camouflaged pot plants.

Idiot's!
That's your reaction to this tragedy? No wonder the country is falling apart.
Yes, I noticed no empathy for a woman killed by the Obamacare act. Real scummy pieces of work.
How many people are you afraid to address JDIdiot? Seems like you have everybody to the left of Atilla the Hun on ignore.

Pussy.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/la...nst-xerox-dies Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
JD, you are just playing politics. Some human being made a clerical error with her health insurance application. That is why she didn't have coverage, not because of the ACA law. From your link.

Rolain’s husband, Robert, said the couple began trying to sign up in November, well ahead of the Dec. 15 deadline for January coverage. After wrestling with repeated sign-up problems, the Rolains bought a plan that took effect in March. But they said Xerox staffers miscommunicated the policy’s effective date, so they didn’t know until May that they had coverage.
Which would not have happened except for the requirements of Obamacare. Remember when Bill Clinton killed a man in the same way? Bill was playing golf and he delayed his departure (typical Clinton) but down the road traffic was being held up for the motorcade. It continued to be held because they were waiting for Bill to drive by. One of those vehicles was an ambulance carring a man who had had a heart attack. He died waiting in traffic. Did Clinton murder this man? NO. Did Clinton know that he was partially responsible? NO. Did Clinton's actions (his delay) contribute to this man's death? YES!

This woman died of a disease because of circumstances contributed to by the Obamacare law.
Which would not have happened except for the requirements of Obamacare. Remember when Bill Clinton killed a man in the same way? Bill was playing golf and he delayed his departure (typical Clinton) but down the road traffic was being held up for the motorcade. It continued to be held because they were waiting for Bill to drive by. One of those vehicles was an ambulance carring a man who had had a heart attack. He died waiting in traffic. Did Clinton murder this man? NO. Did Clinton know that he was partially responsible? NO. Did Clinton's actions (his delay) contribute to this man's death? YES!

This woman died of a disease because of circumstances contributed to by the Obamacare law. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
If it were Bush 1, Reagan or Bush 2 playing golf instead of Clinton, would you be using this as an argument?

The woman was not covered because some XEROX staffer made a clerical error. This is why XEROX is on trial, not the ACA law. Nice try JD, but no cigar.