URL / Website: -
City: Lubbock
State: Texas
Address: 50th Quaker strip mall
Activities: FBSM See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Black shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Tall and thin. Best looking amp chick in Lubbock I’ve seen. Beautiful milky Asian skin.
Recommendation: Yes
I walked in, gave her 60 for massage, massage was not very good but after a while things were not going as I had hoped so I got off bed reaching into my shoe (where i hid my wallet), and gave her another 60. She then kept massaging my chest and thighs, avoiding other needed places, and then asked me to flip around again. I was getting a little frustrated, So I humored her and flipped, she massaged me for a little longer and then went to the cabinet and was fooling around in there making some noise, my cloths are next to the cabinet on the floor, i happened to look up and the bitch was pulling my wallet out of my shoe! She saw I had a lot of money in there, I jumped up and started yelling at her, got dressed quickly and I opened door and yelled out "this service F sucks", and no joke another gentlemen was already walking out ahead of me and yelled out "hell yeah man, the lady didn't even offer and im never F coming back here again". and we walked outside together and chatted abit, then gave eachother H jobs... okay the last sentence is a joke but every single thing above is true. Dont go! Not sure if I can report that almost theft or not, but perhaps here I can do the most damage to warn yall. The girl reaching into my shoe was younger and had glasses, nice butt, and the older lady was with that other gentlement I think.
01/13/19
  • WT007
  • 01-14-2019, 07:20 AM
I went again this weekend and I’ll write a review in the next day or so. That’s weird. The young girl with the glasses was there this time and a older one with short poofy hair. I had a great time tho.
I've been there repeatedly and never had an issue. Anyone else have this issue? Is there new management? I've only ever seen the one girl there.
I don't think the same skinny girls from the original review is there anymore.

The spa to the east is now closed and the 2 woman from the spa that closed are working at Daisy Spa now.

Or at least that's what I think
I was not a fan of the healthy house girls. The original one was great, any idea where she went? (Probably with Lucy)
  • WT007
  • 01-14-2019, 12:52 PM
The young one with glasses was quiet but the puffy hair older girl was very aggressive wanting more $$. You just have to be aggressive right back at em. The only negative thing she did was not give me my change for the 30 min house fee. I figured the younger one was in “training”. She was nice. Damn I need to do the review already.
Sounds like it may have been just his experience.....everyone else is surprised by it.

I kinda follow the same routine at all AMPs. Take exact change for door fee, its always 60 for an hour. Take my tip money. In Lubbock or Amarillo, 200 will get you a really good experience, bbbj and cfs and more. I enjoy prostate massage, and always get it when I ask for it. All with no rush. Thats all, besides my keys I take in with me. Being the paranoid fuck I am, I turn my phone off a couple of blocks away. When I get more comfortable, I leave the tip out. Have never been disappointed. If 2 girls working and no other customers it virtually always gty 2 girls. I don't ever take my wallet in.
I only take money I'm willing to spend and exact change. No billfold, watch, jewelry or phone.