Panties in a bunch much, boomer?

Trix why are you so worried about what goes on in the Panhandle?-------Who says I'm worried? I still have interests in the area, and FRIENDS in the hobby on this board, unlike you.
I am no newbie and wrote of my experience. Maybe it wasn't a penthouse letter. But I wrote of my experience.
When I read embellished encounters I know they are mostly full of shit.------Now how would you know, were you there? Must be telepathic, or is just pathetic?
Are things that bad in Arizona?------No, things are just fine over here in hell. Pussy is a little more expensive and tend to be more on the overripe side than I'd like. That's "OLD" for you who might be slow WTh? Am I supposed to brag about how some whore liked my cooking and told me how great I am?------- Wow, jealous much? Provider friends who are willing to make their comments to compliment me are few and far between. And do you see me beating my chest about it anytime recently? If my review is lacking I am certain a mod will let me know---------With that in mind, I consider that you might have read my comments and took it the wrong way Originally Posted by boomer32514
That's why I put this after quoting you?
Good to have you onboard boomer. Congrats on your 1st review.------ Now how is this to be construed as being worried for congratulating you on your losing your cherry review?
However, somehow I don't think for being the best ever experience of yours, that you put in a whole lot of effort into the writing of her review.-------Can't handle an opinion of your review? Or is it the comment of the lack of details therein? Man, grow a little skin will you? No need to feel so P.M.S.'y. Is it that time of the month for you? I'll have to mark it on my calendar if it is.

Try a little harder next time please, inquiring minds want to know.---------Was making a suggestion, not an order. Man, you're awfully "SENSITIVE". On the rag much? Dude, chill. All I said was maybe you might put in a little more detail on why she's your ATF, OK? Is that so hard to understand? I could write it in ALL CAPS if it helps.

Unless you're the kind of "run silent, run deep" kind of boomer there's no reason to hold out juicy details man. Here's to more postings and reviews Originally Posted by hotrix1
-------Which was a reference to a movie about WWII submarine warfare. And BOOMERS being a nickname for Nuke Subs I would have thought you'd get it.(What's the matter?, are you slow?) Ending with a congratulatory note, then you take offense to it? What dafuq is wrong with you?

And then this guy shows up to flex his imaginary dick????
Boomer do like I did and others put that idiot on your ignore list he posts smartass responses to others because he's a coward hiding behind the anonymity of this site. LOL he wouldn't dare smart off to you in person. Now ..Holddik smart off to me becaus Originally Posted by casey5252
You I don't even know, nor would I want to. And could give even less of a shit about. At least boomer here's got a review to his name. Instead of being a member for almost 2 years but with no review, or anything to contribute to the rest of the crew. What do I care if you have me on ignore? You dared me to smart off at you in here? Who's feeling rather large in the cojones behind his keyboard?(that's NUTS to you, being ignorant because you choose to IGNORE. What you gonna do about it? Be a hero and show off how big a dick you can swing? Dafuq is your problem? You on the rag too?
Who are you calling a coward? Who actually had the balls to stand up to the establishment when some of the MODtards went amok in the Panhandle? I didn't see you enter the fray then. Shit, you weren't even around then. Do you even have anything you could add in here that would be of any benefit to your fellow hobbyists? You don't know me alright, but go ahead.
FUCK with me. I dare you

Or maybe you'd rather pledge your fealty to boomer and stick your nose up his browneye? I haven't been here on ickky this long to have some lurker who suddenly grows a set think he's a big dog just because.(And yes, that's how it's spelled, tard.) Hoo da idiyot naw?
Take a hike loser. and lay off the booze tough guy. Without your keyboard you are nothing. Who is the idiot now? and that is how it is spelled. Loser from the word go.
Real tough guy threatinng people that live thousands of miles away. LMAO!!! What are you going to do? Fly out here and beat me up? Little guy syndrome?

I can just see you pounding away at you your keyboard furiously frothing at the mouth. Like I said, go away drama queen.

You harassed Anna Lane and the most reviewed provider in the panhandle VI just because she wouldn't see you again. They both got banned and that was your endgame. If I get banned it will make no difference to me. I don't care about you or this site and unlike you have no problem seeing the ladies I want to see.
Real tough guy threatinng people that live thousands of miles away. LMAO!!! What are you going to do? Fly out here and beat me up? Little guy syndrome?

I can just see you pounding away at you your keyboard furiously frothing at the mouth. Like I said, go away drama queen.

You harassed Anna Lane and the most reviewed provider in the panhandle VI just because she wouldn't see you again. They both got banned and that was your endgame. If I get banned it will make no difference to me. I don't care about you or this site and unlike you have no problem seeing the ladies I want to see. Originally Posted by boomer32514
Nope, never threatened you, or felt threatened by some half-wit with no credibility on the board trying to flex his dick for the Panhandle to see how much of a man he can be. How did I harass Anna Lane into getting banned? Same with V-ink, how was she harassed into getting themselves banned? You who are clueless shouldn't speak out of turn.. V-ink got herself caught with several illegal mandles by the admins. Anna Lane got hers for foolishly revealing RLI. And you my nitwit fule might get your just rewards too. Try on something more your speed before your try to overstep your boundaries.

Guys in the Panhandle know me, whether they agree or disagree with my opinions, or methods. WTF are you, johnny-cum-lately? 1 review and 12 posts and member since when? 9/5/2019, do not make an argument for a whole lot of fucking credibility either. And like it or not, who the fuck are you to tell me where I can or can't post? Who made you sheriff of Pantardistan? I merely asked you to put a little thought and a little more effort into your review of your ATF Eva. Nothing derogatory, but you immediately put your Interweb boxing gloves on. Who goes into such a pugilistic stance after getting a suggestion? A complete idiot is who. One who can't read well enough to know when he's being complimented, or insulted. Moronic defensiveness is a trait most baser male animals display in full view of their females to impress them with their masculinity. More testosterone than gray matter. And if this display is your way of trying to impress Eva, who I think is a DDG fox I'd like to meet one day soon btw, I think it's a complete FAIL. Go strut your stuff to someone easily impressed by your bravado behind the keyboard. And take your lackey, casey with you. Freakin' nuts both you 2 are. Can't read or understand what was complimentary and read something totally the opposite of what was intended? You 2 deserve each other. Go pound each other's behinds for all I care, if that's your endgame. IDGAF.

It's people like you that make for the demise of this forum. Minimal contribution, maximize dramatic entrance, then fade into NOTHING. Just another igonrant also-ran, mediocre, copycat copulators. Why don't you go self-copulate and replicate your ilk? You bore me.

And fool, if you don't know the difference between sarcasm and irony of intentional misspelling of the word IDIOT, how about this? What a MAROON! Seems to be more your speed.

BTW boomer, show me where you have contributed to the benefit of your fellow hobbyists anywhere beyond your limited activity here, or anywhere else for that matter. Might get some traction that way. But you're on a slippery slope as it is. JS
Not going to read your drivel. The different size fonts and stupid emojis give me a headache. Now you are sitting there thinking I got the best of him.

Not that it matters but I have been on and off this board for at least 8 years and I sure don't answer to you. Later MORON! Maroon is a color spelling champ. SMDH.
Grow up weirdo and thank you for moving to Arizona

What a sad little person you are. LMAO!!! With the takedown of showcases this board no longer has a purpose I will continue to hobby but I will no longer respond to a little guy who doesn't even live here Tried to contribute by writing a review and immediately got attacked by this hobby god who hasn't lived here for a few years, telling me it wasn't good enough. I just took someones advice and put this shit disturber on ignore.
I should have done the same with such a fool as you in the first place. Thought there was some redeeming reason to be found, guess I was wrong. Imbeciles that Can’t Understand Normal Thinking will always be unnecessarily defensive when nobody’s attacking. Now that’s really SAD.

And btw boomer, overly sensitive and easily butthurt aren’t traits to be too proud of either.
Now this is the way to keep threads on topic.
Got a dispute about what is posted, start your own thread.

Got a few people where i'm at that don't realize this.

Keep up the good work guys.
Precious, where you been man? Been kinda scarce around here lately. Not what I usually start threads about but whatever works.

Boomer seems to be unable to comprehend what he’s reading and needs to find his own dick in order to feel right. Can’t see why the dude is so fucking menstrual. Or it might be mental. Either way makes no difference what that crybaby doesn’t like about me.
Been around.
Since the site went the safe route, my loiter time is alot less because they've hamstrung themselves trying to adapt to the times. I.E. they deleted alot of stuff. I'm sure the people who run the site know they gotta do something else the rest of us lemmings are going to do what is natural to us.

You started the thread for the right reasons. As I said, people would rather derail threads than go the proper route to air grievances. Shit storm was caused because I gave a valid opinion in on one. The people stirring the poo poo pot didn't follow the proper channels to post their <insert appropriate descriptor here> and they cried about getting pointed. I would have loved to engage if they did. As is, threads like that (and this one) really do alot to reveal what the poster is like.
Damn Hot WTF did you do man. I am dieing laughing at this Boomer guy.I really think what he said is just BS. Fuck I don't think he is Butthurt but a lot WKish..

Damn DJ was just saying she Ghost him and then gave a buch of lame ass reasons why and Boomer called him a 30 min STG guy just like he is so much better then him.That was just worng. I thought we talked about how these girls are The Good ,Bad and the Ulgy

Fuck the Boomtard got some air about him....Lmao

BTW Boomtard Just how the Hell did she see Now that don't make any Since Man......All this is why I think your just talk BS.....

And BTW if you been off and on Eccie for years why change your handle unless you had too.....but from what I see you don't make any since..
Hot,,your post in encounters was not a flame or an insult to boomer—in my view. Now I love a good shit stir but in the encounter section is not the place—again my view, cudos for bringing this stir to coed.

A newbie is defined as someone with a no review count, post count, and/or a recent sign up date, a provider nor a forum member can be expected to know someone’s past experiences.

Boomer says he’s been around for 8 years, I’ll take him at his word, I was a BP whore long before this site,,but his identity was not known until after the ranting started
Fuck I don't think he is Butthurt but a lot WKish..

Damn DJ was just saying she Ghost him and then gave a buch of lame ass reasons why and Boomer called him a 30 min STG guy just like he is so much better then him.

Fuck the Boomtard got some air about him....Lmao-------Love the nickname btw, it fits.

And BTW if you been off and on Eccie for years why change your handle unless you had too.....but from what I see you don't make any since(sense Jj, Sense. Do I have permission to FIFY? Speech to text leaves a lot to be desired you know.).. Originally Posted by Jjsunday
Boomer says he’s been around for 8 years, I’ll take him at his word, I was a BP whore long before this site,,but his identity was not known until after the ranting started Originally Posted by bc1969
Damn bc, had no idea you used to sling your own pussy.
Yeah bc, if boomtard is an 8 yr veteran, why dafuq is he hiding behind a new handle rather than restoring his old account? Mandle perhaps? Seems a little fishy, that's all. Not dead mackerel fishy, but maybe dead anchovy fishy, but still fishy nonetheless. Should we RTM this tard's handle as suspicious? Or should we take a poll on this? Jj, Jardinier, Precious, bc, DjIncognito, what do you guys say?
Take a poll I guess,,,I think we should drop the subject.

Btw, are you in Arizona for good or maybe coming back to the panhandle?
Trix why are you so worried about what goes on in the Panhandle? I am no newbie and wrote of my experience. Maybe it wasn't a penthouse letter. But I wrote of my experience. When I read embellished encounters I know they are mostly full of shit. Are things that bad in Arizona? WTh? Am I supposed to brag about how some whore liked my cooking and told me how great I am? If my review is lacking I am certain a mod will let me know Originally Posted by boomer32514

Boomtard how do you know the review are Embellished BS ???

I cant Believe You would really think if we write a good review they are full of shit....or embellished.....WTF

I know I write real review and some do read like penthouse ...but I don't make up shit .Just FYI I put what happens not embellishment
jj I must have hit a nerve with you for you to resort to name calling. Btw fuck you too. You guys win. I will no longer post. I don't need the aggravation. It is no wonder people are leaving this site in droves.
I will reup my P411 account and stay off this toxic site which really serves no purpose anymore. Girls are afraid to post, so what is the use? Coed is nothing more than a bunch of chest thumping guys who pay for sex. And yes
I do also. I will stick to P411. No muss no fuss. And yes I have also utilized stg but after my last encounter I know quality is better than quantity. The reason we pay for sex is because we get to be with girls who wouldn't look at us twice in the real world.

So have at it. Flame away