Katie Hobbs Finally Declared Winner Over Kari Lake.

So Arizona loves their Democrats and their agenda.

Texas Governor Abbot should start a fund to pay the Coyote Cartels a huge bonus to take all of the people they smuggle straight to Arizona.
Kari Lake strongly supported Trump's lies. Stupid bitch did it to herself... you don't run to a blazing uncontained fire like Trump. You run to get away from that fire so that you don't go down in flames.
McConnell was right when he criticized the Repubulican choices for several races.

“I think there’s probably a greater likelihood the House flips than the Senate. Senate races are just different — they're statewide, candidate quality has a lot to do with the outcome.”

Lake, like Oz and Walker, were famous people with questionable backgrounds that made them political liabilities. But the party listened to Trump.
Got to admit the voters of Arizona are on a roll, they insist on electing inferior candidates for senate and governor ..... and then they have to wait ten days to find out who won .....
Kari Lake strongly supported Trump's lies. Stupid bitch did it to herself... you don't run to a blazing uncontained fire like Trump. You run to get away from that fire so that you don't go down in flames. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You're what Hillary called a deplorable. Did you know that? You call a woman some vile names...why? Because she supported Trump? I bet you supported Hillary. What name is appropriate for you? You should be asking yourself what Hobbs is going to do for Arizona and what would have Lake have done for Arizona? So far, Hobbs has been too busy hiding to articulate any ideas. Like I wrote earlier, what happens is on you.
You're what Hillary called a deplorable. Did you know that? You call a woman some vile names...why? Because she supported Trump? I bet you supported Hillary. What name is appropriate for you? You should be asking yourself what Hobbs is going to do for Arizona and what would have Lake have done for Arizona? So far, Hobbs has been too busy hiding to articulate any ideas. Like I wrote earlier, what happens is on you. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

Some people claim to neither, nor. The man simply can’t write without saying vile and degrading remarks. Why cant Lake think Trump got the shaft. WTF is wrong with that? The non tolerate left are idiots

As Walt Longmire stated.

No crime in being an idiot, good thing we simply don’t have the jail capacity
Another rigged stolen election! New that shit was going to happen.

Katie Hobbs is a lying stupid sneaky democrat leftist bitch.
Another rigged stolen election! New that shit was going to happen.

Katie Hobbs is a lying stupid sneaky democrat leftist bitch. Originally Posted by Cendell M
Agreed, but why call her a biatch ? LOL
  • WTF
  • 11-15-2022, 09:34 AM
You're what Hillary called a deplorable. Did you know that? You call a woman some vile names...why? Because she supported Trump? I bet you supported Hillary. What name is appropriate for you? You should be asking yourself what Hobbs is going to do for Arizona and what would have Lake have done for Arizona? So far, Hobbs has been too busy hiding to articulate any ideas. Like I wrote earlier, what happens is on you. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Lucas doesn't live in Arizona....he don't give af what Hobbs does or doesn't do.

He was just explaining why Hobbs won.
  • WTF
  • 11-15-2022, 09:52 AM
Got to admit the voters of Arizona are on a roll, they insist on electing inferior candidates for senate and governor ..... and then they have to wait ten days to find out who won ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
10 whole days...oh my.

Are the Republicanvotes counted faster?
Lucas doesn't live in Arizona....he don't give af what Hobbs does or doesn't do.

He was just explaining why Hobbs won. Originally Posted by WTF
No one was explaining anything, just another opportunity to be an ass. There are two reasons why Lake lost, vote counting or the majority of Arizona folks are ignorant. Some people can’t post an adult response ,yet resort to childish idiotic responses.
I tried posting using language like L M but the moderator threw a flag , evidently he has ( the moderator) has never heard of Tne Rifleman. Not surprising given his apparent age. Throw the flag, is what I said running into or roughing the kicker? Or the infamous off topic ? Don’t really know, don’t really care.
If not voting for a person because they don’t believe the 2020 election was aboveboard , is more important than other issues that actually mean something then have at it ignorant people
  • WTF
  • 11-15-2022, 10:46 AM
No one was explaining anything, just another opportunity to be an ass. There are two reasons why Lake lost, vote counting or the majority of Arizona folks are ignorant. Some people can’t post an adult response ,yet resort to childish idiotic responses. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Are the people who continually cry that they lost because of voter fraud, ignorant?
  • WTF
  • 11-15-2022, 10:52 AM
If not voting for a person because they don’t believe the 2020 election was aboveboard , is more important than other issues that actually mean something then have at it ignorant people Originally Posted by oilfieldace
The reason these election deniers are losing is that they want to be able to overturn the results of elections they do not agree with.

That is actually a pretty big deal to many people.