Miscommunication can be bad...

I didn't want to put this in the alert forum b/c I don't think it rises to that level. It just maybe a case of girls being too cautious. Any way, there are these 2 girls who posted an ad on BP. I was interested, so I texted and actually talked to Sara (other girl goes by Stormie). Any in case, she indicated she was on her way into town but it would be late before getting there. This was on Monday. I got a good vibe from her but said it was too late and that I couldn't meet Tuesday morning b/c I had other things to do. Well, I was free Tuesday night, so I'm trying to get in touch with either one but no luck. I tried to call and left texts. I finally gave up trying to contact them on Tuesday. Now, today, I text and ask if available. Whoever was on the other end accused me of being LE. I don't know why I would give that impression. Sure, I wanted to feel safe myself, so I did ask the normal questions. Oh well, I'm putting in their ad link. It was probably miscommunication all around. I probably would have booked with them but guess they didn't feel comfortable. First time being rejected by a provider-- LOL.
http://panamacity.backpage.com/Femal...out-24/6246400
Too bad, they certainly look delicious
Agreed! Sara looks yummy.
First time being rejected by a provider-- LOL. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Back when I was living in Boston, I had it happen several times. I gave off some strong LE vibe for some reason. Luckily, I grew out of it.
Have seen her post on bp for awhile now.
It's funny, an Eccie member with 30+ reviews set off the "LE alarm".. I assume they didn't ask for a reference then? Seems it would have cleared that right up.
No, they were Backpage girls who have no clue about ECCIE. I was actually going to tell them all about this little site but they got a bad vibe.
Yeah, thats what I found humorous lol. If they only knew the rep you had among the reputable in the industry, they would feel really silly for thinking so.