Eccie who?

While browsing I found these hot shots on a different site. They obviously want us to know they got some paper.
I, for one, will be marketing elsewhere. You bitches don't know what your missing.
Attached Images File Type: jpg 2015-08-03_13.52.34.jpg (134.4 KB, 837 views)
Is that ur pimp? Showing off $20s and $1s,, driving dodge???
Yes. How did u guess? I fucking knew one of you would find out I had a pimp 6 years later. It took a member of 6 months. Come on, you "dicks" don't give my dude here enough credit.

Watch out ladies we got a Mr. Funny guy among us.

Your new here right?

Lmao
I'm surprised none of them are posting pictures of their 401k's.
were is their grills and chains and purple fuzzy hats. smdh
Dallas haters. Lmaooooo.
Shud have a rtm button for mobile site
While browsing I found these hot shots on a different site. They obviously want us to know they got some paper.
I, for one, will be marketing elsewhere. You bitches don't know what your missing. Originally Posted by Cynamon
I can just imagine the profile headliner . . .

"KING LOOKIN' 4 HIS QUEEN"
Multiple profiles.
All flashing $5s like it ain't shit. Absurdly confident as Fuck. Some bitches in south dallas have been going for this shit. While browsing I nearly ended my life. Entertainment at its finest.

Shud have a rtm button for mobile site Originally Posted by theboss21422
I can just imagine the profile headliner . . .

"KING LOOKIN' 4 HIS QUEEN" Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
  • L.A.
  • 08-04-2015, 09:55 AM
I was going to post a pic with my bankroll but then I didn't want to take the roll of quarters out of my pants and ruin my swag.
(I really don't have any swag, but I've heard about it and it sounded cool).
Yes. How did u guess? I fucking knew one of you would find out I had a pimp 6 years later. It took a member of 6 months. Come on, you "dicks" don't give my dude here enough credit.

Watch out ladies we got a Mr. Funny guy among us.

Your new here right?

Lmao Originally Posted by Cynamon
WTF??? I assumed u were joking so I was joking... Wtever.... Enjoy ur pimp...
WTF??? I assumed u were joking so I was joking... Wtever.... Enjoy ur pimp... Originally Posted by eng

Dude stfu. Every post you make gives you less & less credibility. Just stop. SHIIIIT! No wonder everybody thinks you're an annoying ass troll.
Dude stfu. Every post you make gives you less & less credibility. Just stop. SHIIIIT! No wonder everybody thinks you're an annoying ass troll. Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Stop reading troll's posts stupid fucking bitch...
Stop reading troll's posts stupid fucking bitch... Originally Posted by eng
Lol well damn. Are you mad or nah?

I rest my case