P411 offline?

Does anyone know anything about p411 being down? I got a server not found error today. Has this been going on long? I've been off the boards for a couple weeks, so I'm out of the loop, and searching for info has turned up a goose egg ...
I'm getting same error - it's been up all week
after all the busts this week and Ashley Madison being hacked and shown to the world hope they are doing some upgrades to protect from hackers
Yes, that would be a good thing. I figured AM being hacked might have something to do with it.

I missed the info on busts ... Do you have a link by chance?
I was able to get on it yesterday but today, no dice. I hope this is only temporary.
I have been trying to login for hours now.I even tried useing different browsers.
hey there down ,
Do y'all think it has something to with San Antonio bust this week? Shit
Isn't Gina on Eccie, maybe she has some info?
I don't know her handle. I'll see if I can find her
Relax, folks.

Like every other relatively small, low-volume commercial website, P411 is down from time to time. Although hacking is always a risk, the odds are that this is much ado about nothing.

Just check back in an hour or two. I'll bet the site will be running normally then.
Yeah should be temporary atleast i hope...
( Per Gina ) We are aware of the issues with the site and are working to resolve them. Thank you for your patience
Ok. Kool
Ive been trying all morning without any luck. Hope its up soon.