Ride offered...

Hello, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but, I though I'd throw it out here....

I'll be driving from Lewisville, TX to Biloxi on Monday, August 31st. I make this trip several times a year and would love to have a non-smoking D/D free companion to ride along with me. I'll be passing through Shreveport,LA, Monroe, LA, Jackson, MS and Hattiesburg, MS along the way and could drop you off anywhere in between if you need. I will reply to email only.. I will leave sometime after rush hour traffic on Monday Morning August 31st. I can pick you up if necessary.

I'm 52yr old married male, very overweight, but totally D/D free do not drink or smoke. If you want to meet me in advance or do a check on me, that would be fine too. I make this drive about 5 times a year and get tired of riding by myself. Only rules, no smoking, alcohol or any substances in the vehicle why we are traveling. I'll pay for gas, perhaps a small bit of fun for my troubles? This is a legit offer for a ride... Just thought I'd throw it out here.. Thanks,
BigScheff
Dude you lost me at no alcohol
Sorry, I cannot ever afford to have that happen to me....I've had to bail out 5 good friends... I don't want to be the next one!