New years hobby resolution

Although Luke kind of beat me to it, I would like to hear from hobbyists and providers alike on there hobby goals. I know a lot of guys are apparently going into retirement after this year.

I think my goal will be to hobby less as I feel I hobbied too much this year and that has kind of taken the fun out of it as I get more desensitized to sleeping with strangers. Hell, I may even try to get some regulars. Also, I am usually more traditional when it comes to sex. As a resolution, I think I'll try to kick things up a notch. I will probably delve into the spanko scene a bit more as exploring a fetish, hell, I may even get a bit more uninhibited and do my first doubles session (I know, tame right?).

However, any and all ass play with me will remain off limits, I'll save that for the true freaks.

Well, there you have it folks, what's your hobby resolution?
Open an amp in Vegas like Rainbow...

That's just a dream.

Renew my efforts to find a submissive provider on the west coast. Had two ladies I enjoyed seeing in Dallas that had wonderful submissive traits. So far all the ones offering it here really aren't.

Oh and stop worrying about davidfree. He and I are going to be besties, just you see.
My hobby resolution is to be able to cum in every position instead of just CG. Also I need to have the will power to only hobby once a week instead of 3, lol. I also want to cum from a blow job. I have tasked Costa Rica to help me with that as i came pretty darn close last time.
My hobby resolution is to be able to cum in every position instead of just CG. Also I need to have the will power to only hobby once a week instead of 3, lol. I also want to cum from a blow job. I have tasked Costa Rica to help me with that as i came pretty darn close last time.
Originally Posted by bobo1cg
Shit, if you find a winner let me know, I would definitely love to cum from a blowjob too!
Stepane1 she will make you come and she is Cim and swallow.
Girls fantastic.
Now for my NYR.
Probably slow down as well.
Getting tired of playing and only getting Mr Happy satisfied 50% of the time.
Although the latest prividers were fantastic.
Just thinking of them makes me want to play.
Yippee so much for a resolution!
Here kitty kat
Shit, if you find a winner let me know, I would definitely love to cum from a blowjob too! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
will do.
My idea is to slow down a little, while trying to see new(to me) providers more often. I don't travel to Dallas often and have some ATF's I see frequently west of the Trinity, so this might open up a whole new world for me.
my reseloution is to actually have a great experiance and hopefully see some of the ladies that require refs like Melannie Star or the girl that came out of retirement Aprill....mother of god the stories i have heard.
Originally Posted by bobo1cg
Shit, if you find a winner let me know, I would definitely love to cum from a blowjob too! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
I've never finished from a BJ but Jules brought me 25 times closer than anyone else. I saw her twice and pretty sure if I'd kept at it with her it would've happened. Too many girls make me feel I'm rushed, like that's the primer and they're waiting for me to get ready for intercourse when it'd be the session of the year if I could finish from oral. Jules was about your time so do what you want. Also there's a skill to it that I think we like different styles and hers worked for me. I mean any girl's mouth on your dick feels good so every gal thinks she's good but the reality is very few are good enough to be considered a professional.

Not intentionally WKing Jules, just sharing info she may be able to assist your goal of finishing orally.
  • grean
  • 12-30-2015, 02:32 PM
12 blow jobs, one a month,by 12 different girls.
  • grean
  • 12-30-2015, 02:34 PM
Perhaps 12 blows for the 12 days of Christmas. It'll be a musical even. Lol.
12 blow jobs, one a month,by 12 different girls. Originally Posted by grean
Bro, you have to step your hobby game up. Most of us do this without even trying, lmao!
  • Gbfsl
  • 12-30-2015, 02:55 PM
To break away from seeing the same few providers every week and sample all the new ladies I have been collecting on my TDL the last six months. I actually started to act on that resolution last week and have knocked off three new incredible ladies already. I like it.

I think 2016 will be a banner year in my hobby world.

Happy New Year everyone!
my reseloution is to actually have a great experiance and hopefully see some of the ladies that require refs like Melannie Star or the girl that came out of retirement Aprill....mother of god the stories i have heard. Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
Hasn't Melannie Star gone into retirement? I think you just came in on a bad swing, lol! Aprill is back though.
to see more Tx men in 2016 .... I need more sex I know I will for 2016