Funny Things Can Happen at The Dentist Office !

So, I'm getting my teeth cleaned the other day and this cute blonde dental hygienist starts talking to me about a particular common activity in our everyday world.

Right as shes finishing up I remember I have a photo of such activity on my hobby phone so I pull the phone out of my pocket and show her the photo.

Not paying close enough attention to her, she takes the phone from my hand and starts complementing the photo.

On the inside I'm going " OHHH FUCK " but I'm just calmly listening to her talk as she looks at the photo trying to not show alarm. Suddenly, she starts to scroll my photos.

" Oh my " ! As she hands me my phone back.

Yep, first photo up is a full frontal nude of one of my favorite providers.

I'm still chuckling now !
To bad it was not a cock photo. Maybe you could have got a hook up
Doesn't sound like you're married.
I hate that. When you show a person one photo then they wanna scroll thru the rest. Ask people.
Wow Never keep provides infor pic on you phone Just a idea
Did you at least get her number?
There is an app called KeepSafe that allows you to store and save your pics in a safe place on your phone. You can store there and delete from your main photo album and no one can scroll your private stuff. You can even have an album for each of your favorites.
Good news is the cute little dental assistant can get your number and come pose for you!!
She might have acted a little surprised, but I'm sure the pic turned her on a little at the very least haha
What was the activity topic ?
What was the activity topic ? Originally Posted by crashkopf
Football.....and not Lucy pulling the freaking ball out from under me !

You had to be there to understand why it was so funny. This hottie's body language went hay wire.

It was like watching a nervous Shelton on a Big Bang Theory episode. She didn't know where to put her hands or were to look - it was a BAZZINGA !

I missed my chance. I should have just said " Nice huh ? " !