Curvy,feminine very bisexual ladies question for you.

Basically wondering if there are any real lipstick lesbians in Baton Rouge. Having a discussion with my lady about 3somes.

We got to discussing it and wondering what the opinions of the ladies here were on the subject. Do you like to show off for your man or are you really into it? What role do you ladies like to play during the time? What are your dynamics with your partner and what do you like with the other lady?
We are considering calling a friend this week and see how it goes.
Eat pussy.

...what do you like with the other lady?
Yes, there are many real-life, authentic™ bisexual and pansexual beauties around who revel in playing with other women whether or not a man is there to watch.
Eat pussy.

Yes, there are many real-life, authentic™ bisexual and pansexual beauties around who revel in playing with other women whether or not a man is there to watch. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
And who would those be?
Pansexual...I prefer if everyone joined in on the fun.
I’m visiting New Orleans soon and I’m feminine presenting and love women (I’m bisexual, but if that’s what you mean by lipstick lesbian). There seem to be plenty of bi and pan providers around and it’s usually mentioned if they like couples or women on their website.
In my opinion you need chemestry to have a truly enjoyable time. I have had many fun and enjoyable encounters but some are record setting while others were barely memorable.
[QUOTE=Lena Duvall;1061798074]Eat pussy.

Yes, there are many real-life, authentic™ bisexual and pansexual beauties around who revel in playing with other women whether or not a man is there to watch.[/QUOTE

You mind if I steal part of your sig line?

And regarding I'm a RL Bi chick here btw....
I'm Bi
Are you in Baton Rouge?