What is your preference? Blondes, brunettes, redheads, or dark haired women...

I like them all myself. It's a tough choice if I only had to choose one.
No redheads. Red equals communist. And no blondes. Their the ghastly rich, you know, golden locks? They come in both liberal and conservative, but they prey on the poor and middle class.

Give me a real, down-to-earth brunette, any day. Good, libertarian brunette.

There, did you win the bet? Only ONE post!

That was just for fun. Not meaning to hijack the thread, just having some fun because of a thread we had a few days ago.

My serious answer? I Love Redheads! And Brunettes. Actually, I love any of them that will pay attention to me.
I love all of them.
You ask a lot of personal questions. Are you really the antichrist?
I like them all myself. It's a tough choice if I only had to choose one. Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666

Blonds brunettes or redheads.....yes
At JD, no I'm not really the Antichrist. I just picked the name because I like attention ... Lol .
I think a better question is long legs or broad shoulders - on men of course. Long legs hands down for me anyway.

And, I've never dated in my personal life a blond guy. Brunette all the way with light eyes - oh, and long legs. But he can't be stupid. Gotta be smart. Sex starts in the head - the head between the ears that it. I don't have the other kind of head LOL.
Hmm, I would say it depends greatly on who the woman is, what her age and nationality is, and what color goes with her best.

I tend to love lighter hair, blonde or red, on Asians and Latinas. Milfy tan voluptuous white women usually win me over if they are blonde, AA chicks I dig natural. If I were to get with an American Indian chick, it would be a little odd to see her blonde or red. There is something to be said for redheads. IT really is situational.
Cool ( :
  • CJ7
  • 08-08-2012, 02:17 PM
women have hair?

shit, who knew?
Yes, I believe women have hair.