Obama leading in polls

The best and most recent polling data shows Romney ahead with likely voters.......

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 47% of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns the vote from 43%. Four percent (4%) prefer some other candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ..._tracking_poll

It has already been proven that your polling companies skew their sampling to favor Democrat or leaning Democrat......thus, the results are not reliable.........did you not learn anything from the Wisconsin Recall polling fiasco ???

The WAPO story is a link to a poll of registered voters; A completely useless poll !

Does it not concern you that an incumbent President is not polling better? You do know that undecided overwhelmingly vote against the incumbent.
A US election is actually 50 smaller elections. A general poll is pretty useless. Talk to me the day after the election. That is the poll that counts though I fear the losing democrats will drag us through the courts again.
They need something to excite them in their desperation to believe.
  • CJ7
  • 08-10-2012, 12:49 PM
The best and most recent polling data shows Romney ahead with likely voters.......

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 47% of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns the vote from 43%. Four percent (4%) prefer some other candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ..._tracking_poll

It has already been proven that your polling companies skew their sampling to favor Democrat or leaning Democrat......thus, the results are not reliable.........did you not learn anything from the Wisconsin Recall polling fiasco ???

The WAPO story is a link to a poll of registered voters; A completely useless poll !

Does it not concern you that an incumbent President is not polling better? You do know that undecided overwhelmingly vote against the incumbent. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

hahahahahahaha

you gotta be pretty proud of your math skills
Kind of early for either side to be gloating over polls.
It isn't about gloating; good polling can be useful to both candidates and voters.....
It is useful in informing candidates where to campaign and what issues to address. But useless in predicting the final outcome.
A US election is actually 50 smaller elections. A general poll is pretty useless. Talk to me the day after the election. That is the poll that counts though I fear the losing democrats will drag us through the courts again. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The contest is for the Electoral College vote; nothing else matters. Having said that, the candidate leading in the national vote almost always wins the Electoral College vote. If one candidate has a significant lead in the national polls, he will almost certainly be the next president.
Good polling empowers voters; forcing candidates to hone a message that resonates.........seperating the bad from the good is part of the political process unfolding; which I enjoy.......this is the new 21st public square (kind of ).
Explain how a president who is consistently polling in the low 40%s on job approval, can be leading an opponent by splits as high as 51% ????

That doesn't make sense; especially since Romney's polling strength is on the economy...there is too big a disconnect in the polling results to make some of these polls believeable.
Good polling empowers voters; forcing candidates to hone a message that resonates.........seperating the bad from the good is part of the political process unfolding; which I enjoy.......this is the new 21st public square (kind of ). Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I think the left is rigging the polls to prevent Romney from building momentum. What the Dimo's fear is the bandwagon effect; Obama benefitted from it. They called it Obamamania. Success breeds success.

Obama's unethical dishonest campaign tactics would be viewed as desparation, if he was behind in the polls. Because of the polls showing Romney falling behind, if he responds aggressively to Obama's lies, it will be characterized as a pathetic attempt to avoid a landslide.
I hope the Romney campgain isn't showing up to the fight with boxing gloves; while the Obama gang has brought guns and switchblades.
I hope Romney goes nuclear.
  • CJ7
  • 08-10-2012, 01:57 PM
look around ... Willard cant muster a slingshot