Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None
Session Length: -
Fee: 300
Hair Length and Color: Brown, shoulder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Can't really answer this as she no showed on me two times....

2 time no show... The first time she texted 15 minutes before the appointment and said she had been in a car accident and had to cancel. Ok, no problem for me, these things happen. She was very apologetic and told me she really wanted to reschedule and make it up to me.

The second time we set up an appointment, spent most of the day prior send playful texts back and forth etc... On the morning of the appointment she texted me an hour prior and asked to delay the appointment by 30 minutes...again no problem. I had about a 30 min drive through Dallas to get to her hotel. I arrived at the at the appointed time, texted her and never heard from her again. I also noticed that she was online on another provider website and sent her a PM there but no reply. Anyway, a wasted day and a lot of wasted time and effort. I can't recommend with scheduling that flaky.
The Rest of the Story: 2 time no show... The first time she texted 15 minutes before the appointment and said she had been in a car accident and had to cancel. Ok, no problem for me, these things happen. She was very apologetic and told me she really wanted to reschedule and make it up to me.

The second time we set up an appointment, spent most of the day prior send playful texts back and forth etc... On the morning of the appointment she texted me an hour prior and asked to delay the appointment by 30 minutes...again no problem. I had about a 30 min drive through Dallas to get to her hotel. I arrived at the at the appointed time, texted her and never heard from her again. I also noticed that she was online on another provider website and sent her a PM there but no reply. Anyway, a wasted day and a lot of wasted time and effort. I can't recommend with scheduling that flaky. Recommendation: No
Sorry that happened. That really sucks.
She is my best experience and my worst. I drove to Houston to see her and she was a no show!!
She no-showed me as well.

Last time she was in town we set a date...very early in the morning. She even sent me the hotel name and address. So, I get up at ass-crack o'clock and make the hour drive to the hotel. She never responds. I wait about an hour before making the hour and a half drive back...now there is morning rush hour traffic.

I get a text from her later in the day that says, "Sorry, I never left Houston." WTF?
Moved to co-ed as is custom for ncns "non" reviews.
I must be one of the lucky few. I saw her in Houston when she lived there. No issues. Think she's in Atlanta now. Posted a review and everyone was surprised that she didn't NCNS me.

She's a top 5 for me, so I'd see her again in a second. Easier said than done apparently.
She is my best experience and my worst. I drove to Houston to see her and she was a no show!! Originally Posted by TexasTaxman
Drove to Houston for a no-show?

I'm still trying to figure out why anyone would go to Houston for anything... lol
Drove to Houston for a no-show?

I'm still trying to figure out why anyone would go to Houston for anything... lol Originally Posted by SD2011
I know, right? I have had clients driving to Dallas from Houston to see me…but come on, it's Dallas! :-) And fortunately, I showed up!
I also had the same issue with her on monday. Emailed her that morning to confirm we are still on and she replied yes but also asked to push back 30 min. No problem i drive to incall andtry to call no answer sent her an email and a pm on p411 never heard back from her
I saw her a couple of times with good TCB and one hell of a double with Keiki (AB was 15min late even though she kept me posted). The third never happened, lots of naughty emails prior however, I got a cancellation notice bout an hour before our date, wasn't feeling well.
I have no doubt she's a wild time if you actually see her but I had the same story as the other guys. Waited a week then I let Gina on P411 know about it.

Luckily I knew she had a history of it and had a fun plan B ready.
Yep, same problem scenario here. Delay 30 min, then cancel, then rescheduled, then no response. Luckily it wasn't a far drive to incall...o well
I contacted her recently via email. GOt a response a couple weeks later. She apologized and said she was away, but she would be happy to see me on my upcoming Dallas trip. I asked for 4 hours at the $1050 rate on her website. I also asked her to fix the website as it listed her incall 4-hour rate at $12,000!! I also asked her for a definite commitment as I read she no-shows a good bit. I never heard from her again, but I saw she did fix her website. She also changed her 4-hour outcall to $1200 from the $1050 I saw. She didn't bother thanking me or anything. That girl isn't worth my time, I don't care how good she is if you do see her.
You bumped a 15 month old thread to complain she's not worth your time. Congrats.
You bumped a 15 month old thread to complain she's not worth your time. Congrats. Originally Posted by TrailBlazer
What difference does it make how old the thread is?? But everyone needs to know she is still trouble today. Updated info is useful.