BRINGING A FRIEND TO THE SESSION......WHAT'S YOUR OPINION

Ok so I was out of town on business and I called a provider over for an hour,but I had extra money in case I decided to keep her longer. Well when she arrived she had a girlfriend with her. I was nervous at first,but they both seemed like alot of fun and had very bubbly personalities. So I decided to go for it! I had a wonderful time with them and for the amount I was going to give her for a cple hrs. + a little xtra I had fun with two hotties!

My big head was defintley saying NO, NO, NO! But the little one took over. Those two gals ended up being one hell of a time!
what exactly is your question?
Yes, I think that is more of a good fortune/I sure lucked out story than a question. It's certainly a strong upsale technique.
Here are some questions:
What if you had said no thank you? 2 girls make me nervous. Would that have been a problem?
What if you had said, sure but I only have enough money for the original deal?
What if you had said - I can only afford one of you and I actually like your new friend better? lol
If the friend expects to be paid as well it's just another upsell.
  • aka
  • 01-07-2011, 11:49 PM
what exactly is your question? Originally Posted by Bobave
+1
That is my fantasy ......going to see a provider and her explaining that her girlfriend is visiting and would really enjoy joining US ...no strings no upsell .just a pleasant TREAT .....But then again it is a Fantasy of mine ......
Orginally I think that is bad business for not contacting you and letting you know. She should have let you know if the friend was a "civie" or provider, extra charges or what ever. That IMHO put you at risk. Not cool!

I think you just happen to luck out in a wonderful way! Glad you did and it worked out in a fun and satisfying way darlin!
Saw a provider in Houston years ago. She said she had a friend and wanted to bring her along at no cost. She didn't play, but watched us play, took pics, and played with herself. Kinda fun!!
Although it's never came up, I would probably just say "Let's do it and I'll have to owe you" or "She's welcome to join us, but it's on her dime" Whatever the case I generally go with the flow, but I'm definitely not a voyeur. She can either play or wait in the lobby lol. Hell I can't even stand to have my dog watch while I'm gettin it on.
That is my fantasy ......going to see a provider and her explaining that her girlfriend is visiting and would really enjoy joining US ...no strings no upsell .just a pleasant TREAT .....But then again it is a Fantasy of mine ...... Originally Posted by tsrv4me
Thinkin' we share fantasies.

Anything along the lines of an upsell and she'd have to go. I won't owe anyone later, and I sure don't plan on a double "just in case".

That'd be fun, tho'....
Although it's never came up, I would probably just say "Let's do it and I'll have to owe you" or "She's welcome to join us, but it's on her dime" Whatever the case I generally go with the flow, but I'm definitely not a voyeur. She can either play or wait in the lobby lol. Hell I can't even stand to have my dog watch while I'm gettin it on. Originally Posted by Precision45
LOL, I've had a certain someone's cat crawl up onto the bed and start rubbing my side, during. And then, the night I kept them for her (long story) woke up with the d*mn thing laying on my face.

Not the kind of pussy I prefer to be eating.
Would be great time I am sure, but strictly no up sell without prior notice. I agree that is not good business to surprise you with at the time of the session.
No upsell but bring the girlfriend along as an extra TREAT ........Then I would certainly be ready to come back again and again to that provider to help her make up for being so generous ......She would certainly be considered a Favorite from then on ......T
There is nothing like sexually disappointing two women at the same time.
Ok so I was out of town on business and I called a provider over for an hour,but I had extra money in case I decided to keep her longer. Well when she arrived she had a girlfriend with her. I was nervous at first,but they both seemed like alot of fun and had very bubbly personalities. So I decided to go for it! I had a wonderful time with them and for the amount I was going to give her for a cple hrs. + a little xtra I had fun with two hotties!

My big head was defintley saying NO, NO, NO! But the little one took over. Those two gals ended up being one hell of a time! Originally Posted by jazz1j
ok, now that you teased us, WHERE IS YOUR REVIEW OF THIS DUO???