Anal? Really?

Why is this such a sought-after activity? Is it because the wives/gf's/fuckbuddies won't give it up? Do you feel some sort of primal urge to shove it up a disposal chute? Is sticking your dick up an ass really worth the extra cost? I haven't seen too many Providers offering this on a regular basis. Probably a reason why so few do, huh?
I view it more as an added avenue of pleasure for some. If she enjoys it, I'd enjoy it. If she doesn't, I wouldn't. Never been a deal sealer or breaker for me. Just another weapon in the sexual pleasure arsenal. (Okay... I had to - gimme a break)
There is more of a tightness, a sensation thru the coat with anal vs. the cooter. Almost like you're bareback. Thinking a lot of girls don't like it, but if you play with the cooter at the same time (like with a toy) or she plays with it herself...well, guess it's all in the timing.
T loved it that way. We talked about it one time, and she said the O she got there was ... different. Not better, not worse, just different.

Would not personally push for it (pardon the pun) -- every time I have done anal, it's been at the young lady's request. But when sweetly begged, it's kinda hard (pardon the pun) not to go ahead and do it.

Just like those of us with y chromosome poisoning, different young ladies like different things.
  • T-Can
  • 01-10-2011, 04:38 PM
I only do it if I'm forced to...........

And before y'all assholes say anything - giving not receiving!
I do agree with the increased sensitivity in that it feels more like bareback. When a gorgeous little 19 y/o say's to me in the sexiest of moans "I want you to stick it in my ass" how the hell can you say no???

I've never brought it up first, but when asked I happily comply as long as I'm the pitcher
I picked a hell of a day to quit drinking

And before y'all assholes say anything - giving not receiving! Originally Posted by CanDo01

Who us??? Would we say something like that??? oh wait yeah we would...

But as for the topic. I agree. If a tight young spinner moans out to give it to her in the ass...suit up boys im goin in!!!
I just have one thing to say about anal....

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

I have never understood it, and never will.

netman
Interesting that not a single provider has written a response !!!
Last time I saw a provider post on a thread like this it was with the offer of a strap-on. May be wrong but I think that was Dannie.

Care to make that a formal invitation?

And before y'all assholes say anything - giving not receiving! Originally Posted by CanDo01
Oh how our past can and do haunt us, been rumors of a gerbil
You know, no matter what you are in to there are people who will absolutely not get why you like it. If it's consenting adults why get judgmental about why other people like it?
To try and take the OP question seriously:

* It's nothing too special to me...

1. Ladies who like it probably like it because it has to do with surrendering complete control to a trusted lover.

2. Men who like it: it's about exerting that control over a woman.

That's my take.
Because it's naughty! I like kinky things.