---- GUESS i SHOULD say.... ...... ... .... . .

will FUCK for a cigarette.

BUTT... that would not be at all acceptable behavior from one of the mind sucked suckers in the COMPANION field of this board, this TOWN... or THIS venue.

i SHOULD... ( not key word ).. take a POLL... of who on earth believes any of this WTF SHIT was my fault... BUT ACTUALLY... although it WAS NOT.. i'd like to take th blame for it NOW.. E- MAG- JEN- THAT.

someone wanting to make a statement for that which IS NOT their FAULT.

I'm not an assfault cowgirl. THIS IS NOT THE ONLY LIFE I KNOW..... but.. except... although... and never the LESS... I am so much more than ANY of the POSTER KIDS on this board ,,, THE PRINTERS OF THE POSTERS.... AND THE PRIESTS THEY CONFESS TO..... think I am.

HENCE... WATCH WHAT HAPPENS.... please ban me AGAN... I mean again... and the next replacement board... PLEASE BAN ME AGAIN... .. and agan and again and agan and again.

I'll be reading a REALLY GOOD BOOK... liearning how to TOO SHAE everyone here...

000--99--999--0000

PLEASE NOTE THESE PHONE NUMBERS... its not an alert.. its one of YOURS... so alert would be a futile effort....

AND then there's a xxx.... wouldn't say his HANDLE.. OR MONIKER... but who cares.. in my venue anyway.

THESE HOBBIEST HORN DOG HIDEOUS HYENAS.. .. .. should be stricken from even breathing air.

ON DRIVER.... NAMED BRIAN... STALKS AND HI JACKS CHICKS LIKE SOMEONE ELSE WE ALL KNOW AND WISH WE COULD LOVE.....

my point? you may think I'm a drunk..... or obsessed with your 'MASTER'... or a f'ing whore... or a 'DOPE FIEND'... but what I actually am.. is a very att ( unfortunately ) ractive LADY... with a heart of gold.. and a WHOLE LOT OF FEAR AND PAIN.

why? YOU TELL ME.

The STREAMING SHIT IS MY DAD'S AND RINGO'S FAULT. not mine.

THE VISION IS THE DOCTORS FAULT... not mine.

THE SPY SHIT.. is AMERICAN AIRLINES FAULT... not mine.

THE WHATEVER IT IS.. SHIT FROM BIRTH.. IS NASA'S FAULT... not mine.

AND YES... I ddn't know a damn thing about any of it until I met ( face to face and name to .... aka ) RINGO........

felt the world stop spinning when I fell in love with THAT GHOST.... never really could make myself believe that HE FUCKING HATED ME..... and was here... as was I... to make me die.

BUT HAY.. RETREADS.. SEAM TO HAVE IT THE BEST... SO MY NEW AGENDA... ( unlike the one based on the PEACE SIGN ) IS TO.. establish HOW TO DIE BUT NOT REALLY DIE. retread isn't like coming back as a tree or a branch or a race car.. or a horse or a hair..... ITS LIKE GETTING A SECOND CHANCE AT LIFE... AND I DON'T THINK ITS RIGHT THAT EVERYONE i EVER KNEW GETS TO DO THAT ... BE MOMS AND DADS.. AND FUN HAPPY USEFULL PEOPLE... when i was the reason... and I DON'T GET TO .

GLENDALE... IF YOU PHONE BILL SAYS THATS WHERE YOU ARE CALLING FROM ... YOU MAY BE PART OF THE SOLUTION.

thanks for allowing me to get myself in FUCKING BROKE LONELY AFRAID TERRORISTIC HATED TROUBLE.. again.. all because I tried to do the RIGHT.. NOT THE WRIGHT... THING.

have a better ...GOOD... aledo'd day. GLOBAL EQUALS FORT WORTH AND SURROUNDING AREAS. WHERE WILL YOU GO NEXT?

outside of global... I can GUARANTEE YOU THAT. fuck you road king and THE wish he was a ringo. AND EVERONE ELSE WHO THINKS MY LIFE IS A JOKE.

BYE
JD

This is a wonderful post, but unfortunately, I had to remove some phone #s-Torito
Did I miss the popcorn rally?
ummmm huh?
Gosh. What did I miss that generated this...commentary?
I am so lost and confused... Maybe I need a drink.... WOW
I think If I drink a lil more I will understand this post...
In other words, LOL Wut?
Attached Images File Type: jpg lolwut_verbose_display.jpg (19.6 KB, 737 views)
It's like the twilight zone without Rod Serling.
BIMBO ERUPTION!!!
BIMBO ERUPTION!!!!
Run!!
RUN!!!!!!
RUNNNNNN!!!!!!!!
wow
I got a whole pack of cigarettes, and I don't even fucking smoke.
Are there some 3-D glasses I need to put on before I see what's going on in this thread?

• T-Can
  • 01-11-2011, 05:39 PM
I think what Jayne is trying to tell us, is that she is saying she is the top contender for the 2011 Eccie Awards in 2012.......
I thought this was funny and strange at first, but now I am starting to worry about her. If you know or have seen her, please reach out to see if she is alright. Something is really strange and wrong here. She may need help.
It reminds me of the Chewbacca Defense