SEEING REDD: INVITING ALL LADIES TO POST YOUR FAVORITE REDD NAUGHTY ATTIRE PIXXX

Hey ladies I took a couple of pics over the wknd, in one of my favorite colors, REDD. I think it's one of the sexiest and most beautiful colors to see a woman wearing. If you share my love for REDD, I'd love to see your sexy REDD pics as well, ladies. SO Let's make the gentlemen see REDD.

🔥DAHLIA DOLL🔥

A.K.A

🔥F💓XXY REDD🔥

WHEN THE DOLL IS IN THE HOUSE
🔥THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE🔥
Don't think I've ever met a lady who didn't look stunning in red!
Awesome! You look splendid indeed.
Red is my new favorite color! Heat!
Looking fabulous!

I'll take one tomorrow morning in my favorite red outfit when I have some good natural lighting.
Very nice,I wouldn't mind being burned by that fire.
Here's my contribution, as promised.

My, oh my. How lovely, Vannah!
Both of you ladies look absolutely amazing!

I think I need to work on picking up some new red lingerie so I can join in the fun!
  • BK
  • 05-23-2017, 12:01 PM
Yummy. Vannah, it's been too long...must. make. time.
Vannah!!! Red beautiful!
Vannah Black your Ooooohh Sooo gorgeous as Vannah Red. Lol You look fabulous in Red sweetheart. Thanks so much sharing your beautiful pictures. If enough girls post, we could do our own calender. I know the gentleman would love that.

Ginger Doll, I can't wait to see you in Red baby. With that great bod and your imaginative sense of style, I know you are going to look stunning as well.

Thank you ladies for your contribution to this thread.
Vannah you look amazing!!!
Thanks JDeHOG
I appreciate the compliment and I definitely agree, women look sexy in Red. Hopefully I will get the opportunity to model my RED naughty wardrobe in the flesh for you.
Thanks for the compliment Spanky J! I have something especially RED and especially for you on our next encounter.