I LOVE black lingerie!!🖤🖤

Feeling sexy today 😎
People say I should try new colors, but black is soooo good!
Stay with the black.It looks great on you.
Beautiful!! You look amazing!!!
Wow!!! I'd like to see you in maybe a teal green or something. I bet it would look lovely with your skin tone but you look AMAZING!!
Wow!!! I'd like to see you in maybe a teal green or something. I bet it would look lovely with your skin tone but you look AMAZING!! Originally Posted by BobSmoot

Bob I bet she will wear it if you bring it on your next visit!!!!

Or a gift card & she will have it on when you arrive!!

LOL
Bob I bet she will wear it if you bring it on your next visit!!!!

Or a gift card & she will have it on when you arrive!!

LOL Originally Posted by WMJ4657
Not a bad idea. What lady doesn't like getting lingerie

And I would like to say Lolahhhhh looks good in any color!!
You look amazing in black or I am sure any color
You look gorgeous! I feel the same way about black lingerie and it's almost impossible for me to find a color that I like more when I'm out shopping.
It's threads like this that make me want to put together a "Ladies of the Arkansas Hobby" calendar.
It's threads like this that make me want to put together a "Ladies of the Arkansas Hobby" calendar. Originally Posted by JdeHog
I hope you hold off on that calendar until after my surgery! Six weeks from today exactly!

You look adorable, Lolah! I do agree with Bob on the teal; I think it would really bring out your eyes!
I hope you hold off on that calendar until after my surgery! Six weeks from today exactly! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Well of course I would include you in my calendar!
Flawless beauty!
I hope you hold off on that calendar until after my surgery! Six weeks from today exactly!

You look adorable, Lolah! I do agree with Bob on the teal; I think it would really bring out your eyes! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Beautiful Girl and the black looks damn sexy.

Ginger should hold an auction for the first hobby trick with those new tits!
Wow wow wow HOT
Very nice! !