Still think they're not coming for your guns?

In San Francisco the government finally won. They have passed enough laws to shut down the last (I should say last legal) gun shop in town. The latest required the store to video tape every purchase, store the tapes (from 17 different cameras), and have them instantly available ANYTIME law enforcement showed up. They were also to supply the SFPD with all the paper work filled out by purchasers (in violation of federal law I might add). That way the city can set up a list and not the feds.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/09/28...w-regulations/

I bought a nice ISRAELI Mauser when I was stationed there. For my stalker, yep Israeli. Made in Germany in the 1920s and ended up the Holy Land. Even had a shekel embedded in the stock and rechambered in .308. That ought to give my stalker something to research.
If you drop your piece in San Fran kick it to LA before you bend over to pick it up.
If you drop your piece in San Fran kick it to LA before you bend over to pick it up. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Sounds like woomby's kinda town !
  • DSK
  • 09-29-2015, 06:18 PM
Sounds like woomby's kinda town ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
He probably tosses money out on the street to induce unsuspecting targets to bend over to pick it up so he can try and poke them in their ass.
Don't take your gun into the Waffle House in Nicholasville, Ky, a Navy man in uniform was asked to leave as he was carrying his sidearm.
Still think they're not coming for your guns? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I've got better things to worry about than some ridiculous conspiracy theory that someone is coming to take my guns. I have owned guns my entire life and there has never been a time that someone knocked on my door wanting to confiscate them

JDIdiot, instead of wasting your time trying to protect the guns that no one is coming after, why don't you focus on trying to find the remote island where the 777 is parked.

Idiot!
Wake bigkotex and eva up when they come for buttplugs!

Maybe JDrunk just wants a picture of another guy's GUN.
Sounds like woomby's kinda town ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You like any town where the ugly women bend over for your pathetic jalapeno

I've got better things to worry about than some ridiculous conspiracy theory that someone is coming to take my guns. I have owned guns my entire life and there has never been a time that someone knocked on my door wanting to confiscate them
Originally Posted by bigtex
You are correct. The thread heading of "Still think they're not coming for your guns?" has nothing to do with the article. No one is coming after the guns owned by the citizens of S.F. Possibly making it more difficult for citizens to legally purchase a gun. There are no laws in S.F. that prohibit citizens from owning handguns. California handgun laws are certainly very restrictive. Maybe that is why so many people are moving from California to Texas. lol.
I've got better things to worry about than some ridiculous conspiracy theory that someone is coming to take my guns. I have owned guns my entire life and there has never been a time that someone knocked on my door wanting to confiscate them Originally Posted by bigtex
But you didn't live in New Orleans in the wake of Katrina, did ya, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat?

You are correct. The thread heading of "Still think they're not coming for your guns?" has nothing to do with the article. No one is coming after the guns owned by the citizens of S.F. Possibly making it more difficult for citizens to legally purchase a gun. There are no laws in S.F. that prohibit citizens from owning handguns. California handgun laws are certainly very restrictive. Maybe that is why so many people are moving from California to Texas. lol. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
San Francisco laws, very similar to D.C.'s before Heller, impose wholly unreasonable limitations on gun owners, speedy. Only two individuals -- out of a population of nearly one million -- have permits, and one of those assholes helped write the fuckin' laws that keep everyone else from having permits, speedy. Some people are "more equal" than others, right, speedy? So, take your birdbrained altruism and shove it up your narrow minded ass, speedy.
Drive 10 minutes across the bridge to Oakland and you can get just about any type of gun you wish, both legal and illegal.

The NRA and wacko right have been screaming "They are coming to take your guns" for the last 20 years, haven't seen it happen yet and I doubt that I ever will.
If anyone comes for your guns it will be ISIL.
Drive 10 minutes across the bridge to Oakland and you can get just about any type of gun you wish, both legal and illegal.

The NRA and wacko right have been screaming "They are coming to take your guns" for the last 20 years, haven't seen it happen yet and I doubt that I ever will. Originally Posted by novacain
You know what they say about "ignorance"; consequently, you must live in a blissful world. Why don't you do a little reading and shake free from your delusions:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Great-New-.../dp/0970981333
You are correct. The thread heading of "Still think they're not coming for your guns?" has nothing to do with the article. No one is coming after the guns owned by the citizens of S.F. Possibly making it more difficult for citizens to legally purchase a gun. There are no laws in S.F. that prohibit citizens from owning handguns. California handgun laws are certainly very restrictive. Maybe that is why so many people are moving from California to Texas. lol. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Actually, my headline has more to do with the article than CNN's story about the USS Simpson (a frigate) that they repeatedly called a submarine and then got the story wrong.

While this new regulation (it wasn't voted on by the people who it affects) makes it impossible to legally buy a gun in San Francisco (no gun stores, no gun sales) it doesn't make impossible for a criminal to buy a gun. Criminals always have avenues not available to honest people trying to stay honest. Did you really think the gun show loophole was to stop illegal gun sales? The whole loophole issue is about private citizens selling guns to each other and they are working to stop that as well. So if you can't buy a gun from a store and you can't buy one from a neighbor, then what's left....if you want to stay legal? It's kind of like that marvelous wall that Trump wants to build but democrats hate. Stop the flow first (shut down the gun stores) and then work to remove the illegals (grab up guns anyway that you can legally do it). Another case where liberalism is insane. Two diametrically opposing points of view are both considered viable by the left.