HOT “Thai” Cherry is back at Sun’s

Cherry starts today. Saw it on her Twitter account
  • bobst
  • 05-15-2021, 09:29 AM
What’s her Twitter account? Would like to see her pictures to make sure it’s the same Cherry I know.
What’s her Twitter account? Would like to see her pictures to make sure it’s the same Cherry I know. Originally Posted by bobst
There is no Twitter account. He said the same thing about Ruby as well. If these girls had Twitter accounts, their handles would have already been circulated on ECCIE or OH2 since I imagine that's where they get most of their business.

But with that being, it is still good information. I have never seen Cherry, but I think I remember reading some good reviews on here. Didn't she used to be at Jade?
She started at Jade, I think. That's when she first showed up on this board. Then moved to Bali and then Juju
Is this the legendary cherry from Cali? Or a different cherry?
Is this the legendary cherry from Cali? Or a different cherry? Originally Posted by cocowrangler
Not sure if it's THE Cherry, but last time she was here she said she was going to SF for awhile, so maybe it's the same one you're referring to
OP is a promoter and liar. There are no Twitter accounts
Let's put this to bed: the Cherry from Rainbow was here for a few weeks in the summer years back. Young, Filipina and barebacked everyone if they asked, she was an anomaly and won't be back for a few reasons: she was already hesitant about the career, seeing as a family member who also hobbied had seen pictures of her posted. Aaaaaaaaand... she got something from a monger and passed it around to a few others who posted on here about it.

Now let's say she does come back and I eat my words. There won't be any question if it's her because it will be blared from the rooftops by veterans and spa handles alike. Legends don't come back quietly.
Let's put this to bed: the Cherry from Rainbow was here for a few weeks in the summer years back. Young, Filipina and barebacked everyone if they asked, she was an anomaly and won't be back for a few reasons: she was already hesitant about the career, seeing as a family member who also hobbied had seen pictures of her posted. Aaaaaaaaand... she got something from a monger and passed it around to a few others who posted on here about it.

Now let's say she does come back and I eat my words. There won't be any question if it's her because it will be blared from the rooftops by veterans and spa handles alike. Legends don't come back quietly. Originally Posted by howdy_booty
What did she get if you dont mind me asking? I saw her a few times in the past. I'm just curious if std, infection or what. Thanks, and thanks for the info on her as well.