Encounter: Sunday funday with Shasha

Date: 5/23/21
Name: Shasha
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: Harry Hines
Phone: 214-399-5746
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Daty, bbbj, cowgirl, rev. asian cgirl, hj, mish
Hair Length and Color: Past shoulder length, black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Spinner body, firm ass, perky A’s, pretty face, pouty lips, great personality
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review Hank. Shasha is a superstar. Only seen her a couple of times, both were memorable. One was a bait & switch, but once she got started I completely forgot who I went there to see!
Perky As? Did she get an enhancement? They’ve always been a bit soft and slightly saggy before.
I read this like I was there.
Perky As? Did she get an enhancement? They’ve always been a bit soft and slightly saggy before. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Right? She'd look amazing with a set of new twins
Right? She'd look amazing with a set of new twins Originally Posted by Cupsondeck
I like the way she looks a naturale. On her petite frame they fit her just right.
I like the way she looks a naturale. On her petite frame they fit her just right. Originally Posted by Hank3fan
I enjoy the way she takes it a naturale. And she’s a great kisser. Love her lips both upstairs and down.
Thanks Hank. Your reviews are always spot on and full of value. It would be a crime if Shasha did anything to her perfect little breasts. One of the only women in the world who can talk about her smoking hot little A's.

On that note, let me beg Asa to leave her beautiful little natural boobs alone also. Both women are perfect as they are.