JERI.BLISS APOLOGY!

Hello Eccie,
I wanted to stop by and let everyone know I do sincerely apologize for coming across the way I did. I obviously upset a few people which was not my intent. I do not have any malicious agenda or sour attitudes toward any girls here nor anywhere else. I also do not feel a certain way about bargain shoppers I understand how my comments sounded and seriously am not the type of girl to judge anyone for how they operate.
All I wanted to do was start a fun discussion about a question I had. Girls often undersell themselves and give themselves away. I am not someone who can make a decision for anyone and I do not try! I just know the female worth and wish girls would see as well. I know you men adore most of us...AS OF NOW NOT ME SO MUCH and for the most part treat us well and if its for a bargain you look for then I am no one to tell you otherwise!

I hope you guys can see im sincere and truthfully did not come to the south to piss anyone off despite the fact that I succeeded in doing so to a crazy extent

Have a good day everyone! Girls good luck.

Xo
Jeri
I can see two sides to you. being a business owner I can also appreciate someone trying to set the market .. as always we will always look for bargains. it's the nature if all business. and you will have a market share at your price tolerance. May not be huge but iam sure it's satisfying.
I hope you guys can see im sincere and truthfully did not come to the south to piss anyone off despite the fact that I succeeded in doing so to a crazy extent Originally Posted by jeri.bliss
The talent to piss people off could be useful. Join my pack!
So you submit that you've failed to convince the guys to pay higher rates for the ladies?

Now how about dropping your rates to 200/hr when you're down here at Austin?

Call it the apology specials
  • onei
  • 11-16-2013, 03:48 PM
Jeri,

I can only speak for myself, but it's always a class act in my mind when someone will do just as you did. So thank you for this post. Too often someone (I won't mention any names, but her initials are Electricfeelnow) will ignore, deny or retort instead of just admitting that you messed up. No one is perfect, and I seriously doubt anyone expects you to be either. While we may not see eye-to-eye on price, you have gained respect in my eyes. Have a blessed day.
  • Loxly
  • 11-16-2013, 04:46 PM
Nice to see that this has concluded in such a BLISSful ending.
I joke around a lot! I am a total goofy smart ass, but I do not mean any harm by it. I hope I did not offend you. Charge whatcha want girlfriend!

Someone is obviously paying your rates, just maybe not this particular group. There are tons of markets out here. There is enough room for everyone! Who was it that said that?
....who said that?
the guy who put the lifeboats on the Titanic
Thank you everyone
Jeri,
Oh WILL adore you, as soon as you offer me an incredible bargain, and ONLY you can make that decision
Hey, if you get all the way down to Corpus look me up, I'd love to meet you! However I pretty much top out at $250 - $300/hr with promising stellar reviews! Reason - as an example, I was sorely disappointed a couple of days ago, when I dropped $300 on a girl I'd not met previously, and she was wanting to get dressed to leave 15 minutes in to a one hour appointment I was like WTF!?
So Jeri, are you still coming to Austin? Inquiring minds want to know.
[QUOTE=jeri.bliss;1054576951]Hello Eccie,
All I wanted to do was start a fun discussion about a question I had.

You succeeded!
I was a fun thread!
You succeeded!
I was a fun thread! Originally Posted by harkontume
Agreed, worthy the subscription !
Public Relations.