Recent Video of a Busy, Hustling, Bustling Russian Metropolis. Notice Anything?

Staff edit - Link removed (The Dr)
I noticed you were banned.
They all appear to not even know there is a war going on?

Which leads to the question.

Why is Russia allowed to blow everything up in Ukraine with artillery and bombs but Ukraine is not allowed to bomb Russian Cities?
What's your point? You include no information other than the misinformation that it is a recent video.
It's not a recent video. You can tell it's not a recent because no one is wearing winter clothes.

https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l...d4b5802ff8bded
https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...68405825470746 Originally Posted by HoHound
i noticed only a few using their cellphone. unlike here where everyone is like zombies with that dam phone. Russians appear to be more aware of their surroundings.
What are we supposed to be noticing, HoHund?
Like a lack of snow in winter?

The video isn't long enough or doesn't show/focus on anything or anyone long enough to really show cell phone habits.

And don't forget the twit lied about this being a recent video.
i noticed only a few using their cellphone. unlike here where everyone is like zombies with that dam phone. Russians appear to be more aware of their surroundings. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Like a lack of snow in winter?

The video isn't long enough or doesn't show/focus on anything or anyone long enough to really show cell phone habits.

And don't forget the twit lied about this being a recent video. Originally Posted by Tigbitties38
I am only going by what I observed in the actual video. You're reading into it, that doesn't equate to any actual observation.
What are we supposed to be noticing, HoHund? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Clean, safe streets, no crime, no homeless, no migrants, no drug addicts, no turds, no syringes, friendly, polite citizens, no obesity, well dressed, love and family. This is the society that are at war with?
My statement is completely factual. The OP says the video is recent. It's at least 5-6 months old since the are no signs of winter. After reading the OP's explanation, the age of the video isn't that relevant.

The video is short, jerky, and doesn't linger on anybody for more than a few seconds. Many phones are visible but I could only see a couple in use.

Because you didn't see phone usage in a @ 1 minute video (no video before or after the sample), you assumed (read into) they use their phones less. All based on 1 minute of video. Calling your WAG just a guess is being generous. Thanks for letting us observe your "thought" process.

At least you didn't take it as far as the OP.
I am only going by what I observed in the actual video. You're reading into it, that doesn't equate to any actual observation. Originally Posted by Levianon17
As I suspected.

Another provocative OP.

I guess you’re disappointed nobody guessed “no ‘immigrants’,” so you threw in the “answer.”

Nobody’s on fire, so I guess that’s an improvement.

tsk tsk
My statement is completely factual. The OP says the video is recent. It's at least 5-6 months old since the are no signs of winter. After reading the OP's explanation, the age of the video isn't that relevant.

The video is short, jerky, and doesn't linger on anybody for more than a few seconds. Many phones are visible but I could only see a couple in use.

Because you didn't see phone usage in a @ 1 minute video (no video before or after the sample), you assumed (read into) they use their phones less. All based on 1 minute of video. Calling your WAG just a guess is being generous. Thanks for letting us observe your "thought" process.

At least you didn't take it as far as the OP. Originally Posted by Tigbitties38
What is your problem? My statement is based on what I actually observed from that short video. The season or how old the video is, is irrelevant. You didn't make an observation you stated your opinion.
Clean, safe streets, no crime, no homeless, no migrants, no drug addicts, no turds, no syringes, friendly, polite citizens, no obesity, well dressed, love and family. This is the society that are at war with? Originally Posted by HoHound
Don’t you think that viewpoint is a little simplistic. A single street scene lasting for a minute can’t possibly be representative of a country 1.8 times the size of the United States.

We’re also not at war with the Russians Ukraine is. NATO is supporting them with arms and materials to assist them in fighting the Russians. Why are we doing this? Because Putin and therefore Russia has made it clear through statements and actions that he wants to restore the old soviet union in both scope and purpose. Every country in eastern europe is terrified by the prospect.

It’s much better for us to support them now than have to send in troops later.
What a joke. Another Russia/trumpy shill heard from.
Based on the video, you makes it sound like the country that attacks its neighbors and murders its dissidents has no social issues. Based on a 1 minute video on an unidentified street in an unidentified city on an unspecified date. Do you have a link proving it is Russian?

You have no proof any of your claims, based on your video, are true.

Another person who believes everything putin tells him.

Another person exposes his "thought" process while showing his complete lack of said same process
Clean, safe streets, no crime, no homeless, no migrants, no drug addicts, no turds, no syringes, friendly, polite citizens, no obesity, well dressed, love and family. This is the society that are at war with? Originally Posted by HoHound
There's a guy riding a self balancing 2 wheel hoverboard scooter thingy, a recently invented transportation device. The signs are in Cyrillic alphabet. The only country that uses that alphabet is Russia. Even if the video is a few months old, life in Russia hasn't changed much in that period of time. I'm glad the video triggers you. That's why I'm here. Mission accomplished.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUyFa9lyw1I