Will Trump run in 2024?

• WTF
  • 11-22-2021, 09:16 AM
Thoughts...

...no need for you to weigh in bambino, I know you still think he is President
He'll run. There is no way in hell his big ego will allow him not to do so... having said that, that's assuming he is healthy and not dealing with some type of crooked charges which both are big "ifs".

DWAC has "crooked" AF written all over it IMO. That stock is so crooked to me that even I stopped messing with it because I actually felt like I was taking advantage of people. And that says a lot because I'm a greedy motherfucker.
  • oeb11
  • 11-22-2021, 09:57 AM
LOL
The trump haters are immediately off their 'Wall" in fear, hatred, and mindless knee-jerk reaction.

Trump should not run again
i doubt he will.

it is humorous to see teh DPSTs running in circles and squawking in response to the thought.
He'll run. There is no way in hell his big ego will allow him not to do so... having said that, that's assuming he is healthy and not dealing with some type of crooked charges which both are big "ifs".

DWAC has "crooked" AF written all over it IMO. That stock is so crooked to me that even I stopped messing with it because I actually felt like I was taking advantage of people. And that says a lot because I'm a greedy motherfucker. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

Honestly, I think the opposite. I agree he has a huge ego, but he's tasted defeat. Most bullies don't want to go back and have a second go at someone that beat them.

I think he's enjoying the money, and he's got the entire party playing to his whim. Why risk actually losing an election if he can pull the strings on the puppets from behind the (transparent) curtain with no risk to another blow to his ego? If a puppet takes a beating because of his direction it's "their" failure, not his.
He can remain speaker of the house and Desantis President.
I doubt he will.
He's predictable as hell.

If enough GOP leaders warn him against running, he'll be in.

If during one of his hour-long stream of consciousness phoners with Fox he verbally toys with the idea and his misspeaks and says he's going to do it, then he'll do it rather than having to say he misspoke.

You truly give that guy a lot of credit for being the stable genius he purports himself to be.

Of course, the criminal justice system may yet have a say in his decision.
  • oeb11
  • 11-22-2021, 03:41 PM
WD is likely correct - I do Hope.
Republicans have many excellent candidates for POTUS in 2024.

Trump is too old and too polarizing.

Yet - his policies worked well for America and The American Peoples.

What worked - will be remembered in 2024!

Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands!

It is still entertaining to read teh DPSTs squawking in fear and outrage over teh thought of A Trump Presidency in 2025!
LOL
If the criminal justice system can't (or refuses to) go after Hillary for the felony she committed, then they won't nail Trump on anything either ..... and I agree with oeb, Trump's massive ego will want to run but a repeat of what happened in 2020 (you know, the stolen election thing) and the possibility of another defeat would be too much for his ego to handle twice ..... I don't think he will run again .....
.... Of course He's running again!

#### Salty
DWAC has "crooked" AF written all over it IMO. That stock is so crooked to me that even I stopped messing with it because I actually felt like I was taking advantage of people. And that says a lot because I'm a greedy motherfucker. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Tell the OP it's a screaming buy. He's hungry for investment advice.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/447...-close-to-over
He never left.
He never left. Originally Posted by bambino
No, I do not believe that he will
Alyssa - you have 447 eccie reviews and 100% are positive... I'm in awe!!