Covid 19 and lack of resources

There say over 5.1million are dead because COVID 19 but how many people are dieing do to shut down and lack resources. Trinkle down economics is real and when people can't produce some people on blind salvation homeless and will die just much faster. I will be guessing at over 5.1million.
Too right, mate. ... Things were better with Trump on.

### Salty
Too right, mate. ... Things were better with Trump on.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
I can't Trump did do travel ban. Or was for COVID precautions.

I seem many republican governor do night shut downs which was just plain the opposite of social distancing does everybody had to go shopping between 9 and 5:00 and rock out for night
Just curious, dude; what is your 1st language? Please don't answer if you don't want to, but it obviously is not English. I'm only asking because I tend to understand people better when they are ESL and I know what language they are fluent in speaking.

I'm not from Oklahoma though, so fuck if I know if some guys there just have a different version of English than what I am accustomed to hearing and reading so English could be your 1st language.
There are also some parts of the United States that are experiencing labor shortages, with businesses desperate to hire people. Not sure if that is because the people who would be filling those jobs are no longer alive due to COVID-19, they retired early, or they adopted an "anti-work" mentality after being paid "enhanced unemployment" during the first 18 months of the pandemic. Seems like the pandemic basically accelerated what had started already when a lot of baby boomers retired earlier than expected.