URL / Website: https://dallas.rubratings.com/186881
City: Ft. Worth
State: Texas
Address: Hurst
Activities: FBSM+
Hair Length and Color: Medium length, hair dyed blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: About 5'1", nice and tight body, 36C, wide hips and curvy hard butt (maybe implants?) Some tattoos on her stomach area to the back.
Recommendation: Yes
  • grail
  • 12-07-2021, 09:18 AM
How accurate are the pics?

Catfish pics. If those are her pics, has to be 15+ years ago and pre-offspring. She’s stocky but tight.
How accurate are the pics?

Originally Posted by grail
Not accurate pics. Thick, very thick.

Better values out there IMO.
Any you mind sharing for the Tarrant area?
Last Ride.... quick question.... are any of the pics accurate? Kim is a sweet girl...likes to please. Nice personality and if you spend a little time with her....visits are great.
Last Ride.... quick question.... are any of the pics accurate? Kim is a sweet girl...likes to please. Nice personality and if you spend a little time with her....visits are great. Originally Posted by Meeker_22
Pics and not accurate. She is curvy with some thickness.

Speaking of spend a little time with her my session was supposed to be an hour I was in and out in less than 30 minutes. Should have asked about price for half hour but didn't.
Not disagreeing on the accuracy of her pics. The only point I was making, was that is common in this hobby that most providers do not use actual pics or use pics that are quite dated. I don't judge a provider on how close her pics are...I judge on performance. I have seen Kim several times and I have never left disappointed. She is a nice lady and is fun to play with. With any provider YMMV - sometime we don't click. You take it for what its worth and move on.

I have no quarrel with you and wish you only the best of luck in the hobby.