URL / Website: https://dallas.rubratings.com/136537
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: North Park
Activities: FBSM L1
Hair Length and Color: Black, long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: 5’3, flat tummy, most spectacular ass I’ve seen in a decade.
Recommendation: Yes
Damn Ebony Angel!! What awesome memories! Wish she’d make a comeback
  • rdrcr
  • 12-16-2021, 09:38 AM
Naomi and I go way back, I've seen her more than any provider over the years, just a guess but probably 15x +/- 5. Started seeing her at an apartment around 635 and Greenville, was strictly limited to FV/MT with Nuru using oil as described above, I kept returning because it was a great value and she is so sweet. I would ask if L2 was available but she would always say no.

I can't recall what the time period was but I'd probably seen her 10 times and out of the blue, right before the flip I felt something sensationally good. Yes, it was her mouth. She asked me to flip and she gave me one of the best oral I've ever had, DT included. Amazing. I was like this can't be happening. No CIM but said okay to COF, so I did.

So of course I kept seeing her... it was maybe 3 or 4 visits later I mentioned I want to fuck her next time...she said okay. So next time I brought a cover and probably for a year it was L2 and L3 every time. There was one time where she actually really got into it and brief DFK happened. I was pretty comfortable with her and I asked her what had changed and she wasn't totally specific but indications were that she no longer had a BF.

During this time she moved to another apartment around 75 and Arapaho and about a year ago, all of a sudden, the L2 and L3 was no longer available. I asked her why and she said it was for her health. Of course it was disappointing but I've continued to see her over the past year. I'd have to agree, the experiences have not been as good as far as her interaction, etc... Seems really detached at times. Still a good value and a very good FV massage and oil Nuru. I guess maybe we just hit it off, not sure...

Just yesterday I texted her to set something up and she said she was in a hotel due to some issues with a client. Please treat her right... IMO it takes a real asshole with issues to treat someone as sweet as her inappropriately. YMMV
Naomi and I go way back, I've seen her more than any provider over the years, just a guess but probably 15x +/- 5. Started seeing her at an apartment around 635 and Greenville, was strictly limited to FV/MT with Nuru using oil as described above, I kept returning because it was a great value and she is so sweet. I would ask if L2 was available but she would always say no.

I can't recall what the time period was but I'd probably seen her 10 times and out of the blue, right before the flip I felt something sensationally good. Yes, it was her mouth. She asked me to flip and she gave me one of the best oral I've ever had, DT included. Amazing. I was like this can't be happening. No CIM but said okay to COF, so I did.

So of course I kept seeing her... it was maybe 3 or 4 visits later I mentioned I want to fuck her next time...she said okay. So next time I brought a cover and probably for a year it was L2 and L3 every time. There was one time where she actually really got into it and brief DFK happened. I was pretty comfortable with her and I asked her what had changed and she wasn't totally specific but indications were that she no longer had a BF.

During this time she moved to another apartment around 75 and Arapaho and about a year ago, all of a sudden, the L2 and L3 was no longer available. I asked her why and she said it was for her health. Of course it was disappointing but I've continued to see her over the past year. I'd have to agree, the experiences have not been as good as far as her interaction, etc... Seems really detached at times. Still a good value and a very good FV massage and oil Nuru. I guess maybe we just hit it off, not sure...

Just yesterday I texted her to set something up and she said she was in a hotel due to some issues with a client. Please treat her right... IMO it takes a real asshole with issues to treat someone as sweet as her inappropriately. YMMV Originally Posted by rdrcr
You should have kept most of that to yourself & maybe just said YMMV. Now,some lurker/creep will take what you wrote to her & ask for the same thing. Then, she might be able to piece together who you are irl & blackball you. Sadly this is how eccie works these days..
You should have kept most of that to yourself & maybe just said YMMV. Now,some lurker/creep will take what you wrote to her & ask for the same thing. Then, she might be able to piece together who you are irl & blackball you. Sadly this is how eccie works these days.. Originally Posted by blackmaleindallas
She would be stupid to shutdown a fairly regular client who has spent money on her when she can easily just shut a lurker/creep down with a ‘No’...Imo
  • rdrcr
  • 12-17-2021, 07:34 AM
You should have kept most of that to yourself & maybe just said YMMV. Now,some lurker/creep will take what you wrote to her & ask for the same thing. Then, she might be able to piece together who you are irl & blackball you. Sadly this is how eccie works these days.. Originally Posted by blackmaleindallas
Yes, I considered not sharing however considering we will most likely never get back to "the old times", not much of a loss. YMMV

Just yesterday I texted her to set something up and she said she was in a hotel due to some issues with a client. Please treat her right... IMO it takes a real asshole with issues to treat someone as sweet as her inappropriately. YMMV Originally Posted by rdrcr
I had the same experience at rdcr. First visit was at apt on Greenville and was incredible L1. I sat on table and she got between my legs and almost put me in her mouth. But didn’t and I finished on her chest.

Second visit was Fs. She gave some of the best sloppy top ever and the suited up and went to town on table.

Third visit straight to the bedroom This visit was a little off. The second visit the bar was so high. Anyways didn’t make it back for a while and over text when I was scheduling she mentioned no more friends w benefits or something like that. She had a boyfriend and didn’t want to do that anymore so I politely passed. Couldn’t go back without the head game.

Haven’t seen her since she left Greenville.
She would be stupid to shutdown a fairly regular client who has spent money on her when she can easily just shut a lurker/creep down with a ‘No’...Imo Originally Posted by ManSlut
It happens. The thing is, depending on the girl in question, it could increase the volume of creeps calling/coning,so it's not just a matter of shutting down 1 creep. I know of this situation happening a few times in the past..