Are you a virgin?

Paying Provider does not count.

I lost it when I was (Staff Edit) years old and she was 24 years old.
This has come up before: Take cae about discussing under-age sex.
This has come up before: Take cae about discussing under-age sex. Originally Posted by ICU 812
!6 years old is Adult Consent in Iowa. But thanks for playing.
Why would paying a provider not count? Loss of virginity is loss of virginity. There's only one first time. Besides, there is no such thing as free sex. Males are gonna pay for it, one way or another...

I don't understand the point of this thread.

I lost mine to a sex worker. And I'm not talking my hobby cherry!

IB
Why would paying a provider not count? Loss of virginity is loss of virginity. There's only one first time. Besides, there is no such thing as free sex. Males are gonna pay for it, one way or another...

I don't understand the point of this thread.
Originally Posted by hotindallas

There is none!

IB
!6 years old is Adult Consent in Iowa. . Originally Posted by huskerman23
For real? So a 20 year old man could legally date any girl with a driver's licence?

I wouls open a topless club there stocking only legal-age teen girls.Mybe call it "Sophmores" or "Juniors".

I am sure that 16 was the legal age when it was important to you Huskerman. Is that still the case in Iowa today?
!6 years old is Adult Consent in Iowa. But thanks for playing. Originally Posted by huskerman23
ECCIE.net Terms of Use
  1. To use, view, access, register, or post content to the Web Site, you must be at least eighteen (18) years old.
so now that your 18 your posting more?????
Paying Provider does not count.

I lost it when I was (Staff Edit) years old and she was 24 years old. Originally Posted by huskerman23
ECCIE.net Terms of Use
  1. To use, view, access, register, or post content to the Web Site, you must be at least eighteen (18) years old.
so now that your 18 your posting more????? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Do you know was mean?
Let me take a minute to remind everyone of this particular guideline:

#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.

This is one of the nuclear issues on here, so be very careful where you go from this point forward.

The Colonel
There is nothing to talk about here!

IB
Why yes I do

some make for a easy puppet. mmmm wounder what would happen if I pull on this other string.

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
You're wrong.
You're wrong. Originally Posted by huskerman23
Ok, then remind me what this thread is about! "Are you a virgin"? No.

IB
Let me take a minute to remind everyone of this particular guideline:

#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.

This is one of the nuclear issues on here, so be very careful where you go from this point forward.

The Colonel
Originally Posted by Col. Zodiak
ya miss some of the quotes. one of my posts for sure

Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly

IB

You're wrong. Originally Posted by huskerman23
so is this like a suicide. but ya have ta take someone you do not know with ya?