Best Strip Club For Visit Tonight?

I'm in town just tonight.

I used to live in Austin about 10 years ago and would hit Sugars and Expose on occasion.

What's the best strip club with the combo of hotest girls and willingness to do extras?

I don't really care for all nude clubs.

Any suggestions?

Help!!!
P-10, Ricks, Sugars & Yellow Rose are all typical SCs and just OK on the north side of Austin. Nothing spectacular.

Better to make arrangements with one of the Austin eccie providers for a private dance that has the potential to be much more satisfying than a quickie in VIP.

Just my two cents--others may have different ideas.
P-10, Ricks, Sugars & Yellow Rose are all typical SCs and just OK on the north side of Austin. Nothing spectacular.

Better to make arrangements with one of the Austin eccie providers for a private dance that has the potential to be much more satisfying than a quickie in VIP.

Just my two cents--others may have different ideas. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
BB is wise! Best to take his advise. I prefer being the only man in the room with a beautiful half naked woman or women ;-) ... No competition for attention! Just check out the strip club reviews in the designated review board. It will give you a good idea of what activities you can expect and what you can expect to pay.
BB is wise! Originally Posted by Dantonio100@yahoo.com
I like the way you think.

Seriously, the only time I have been to a SC recently was when Whispers sponsored a social. That activity was only enjoyable because of the many fine eccie ladies who made an appearance and spent time socializing (not dancing) with the guys. Made some new friends that day with those ladies, but not with any of the dancers (yes, I had a couple of dances just to remind me why I don't normally frequent SCs any more (TOFTT so to speak)).

Hobby Safe...

BB
If you last visited Sugars and Expose 10 years ago, you will be sorely disappointed if you went there now. As for getting extras from hot girls, your best option would be P10 during dayshift.
If you last visited Sugars and Expose 10 years ago, you will be sorely disappointed if you went there now. As for getting extras from hot girls, your best option would be P10 during dayshift. Originally Posted by pappideaux
Yes you will be disappointed sugars has gone ghetto! Worst club I've been in besides crazy lady back in the day and it's current chicas Bonita's straight trash and filthy
BB is always wise.

However if you are looking for a not so crowded club that is not GHETTO like Slut said then my pick would be yellow rose even though its smaller than P10 and Ricks it is still a nice not so crowded place to unwind a bit.

My 2cents
  • Qziz
  • 01-06-2014, 08:20 PM
Benefit to SCs is no scheduling - you walk in the door and someone will most likely want to spend time with you.

Benefit to providers is that it will be easier on your wallet and you are assured positive results.