the next detroit

california, with its eco/liberal religious policies, is driving hard working entreprenuerial family types out of that state.

they are losing businesses at about a 3:1 ratio

it is becoming neo-fuedalistic with millionaires/billionaires, government workers and illegals. single family homes are difficult to get built for eco reasons or rich people anti "spoiling my view" reasons.

productive people are leaving

whatever leftism touches it poisons

unless the democrats control the entire united states these things will continue to happen to the liberal states. thats why obama has his target on texas and other states to try to bring an equality of misery to all states so there can be no differences.

meanwhile the california liberal 100 billion dollar bullet train moves along.

http://www.examiner.com/article/out-...e-class-exodus
I am waiting for everyone to leave and the state collapses. Once it is bankrupt and it turns into a wasteland of criminals. I will move out there and get me one of those views to look out over while picking the rats off from my vantage point.
Now's the time to give Cali back to Mexico. No wait, Mexico has already invaded. BTW, Mexico can keep Cali
  • WTF
  • 04-23-2012, 09:42 PM
All empires collapse from within.

Huge deficit spending on wars is the conservative contribution to the decline, Cali is the liberals input.

I am waiting for everyone to leave and the state collapses. Once it is bankrupt and it turns into a wasteland of criminals. I will move out there and get me one of those views to look out over while picking the rats off from my vantage point. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
And take Sheila Jackson Lee with you!
If we gave California back to Mexico, Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, Barbara Boxer, and Diane Feinstein would no longer be in Congress. Suddenly, it is starting to sound like a good idea.
  • WTF
  • 04-23-2012, 10:13 PM
If we gave California back to Mexico, Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, Barbara Boxer, and Diane Feinstein would no longer be in Congress. Suddenly, it is starting to sound like a good idea. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I say we give it back. I have always had a good time in Mexico. Pretty women, cheap beer. Fuc, I'd visit Cali more if we were to give it back to Mexico!

Plus I hear Mexico's middle class is growing while ours is shrinking!