Any Info On This One, Haley?

I doubt that she would be who you see when the door opens.. BD
Yeah I wouldn’t trust it and not to change subject but I’m new to this site and I’ve been trying to find a girl I used to see regularly she went by Wednesday on backpage
Probably real pics, she sent more. But endless texts that go nowhere. She's 22, a little girl who's probably never done a date before. She won't meet.
Just texted back and forth and I'm still shaking my head. I dont think I got a thing out of her after about 8 texts. Gave up
Texted her a few times on night shift right now, going to try to meet after. Any new info or am I just going to go in TOFTT?
And she’s apparently on her way, we’ll see
And she’s apparently on her way, we’ll see Originally Posted by Forfwb
Annnd hours later it’s a no show, swapped some pics, was down to meet annnnd then no show
She probably forgot where she was going
Geeez, i'm shocked!
She's a certified wack job. She will answer any text in seconds but will never meet in person.

Once young women get the texting bug it becomes an addiction they can't get away from. All common sense goes out the window. Just answer that next text!
That’s kinda weird. A 22yr old posting a hooker ad but won’t pull the trigger and meet anyone. Maybe it’s a dude with too much time on his hands
Plastic Man
theres something odd about her. She supposedly lives almost an hour east of rochester but says she's in rochester most times. Always wants a pic sent, never sent her one
Plastic Man Originally Posted by jokacz
he was ...always on yer mind ...always ...on yer mind