Shady Lady

Stopped by the other day and found out they are concerned of maybe recent undercover KCMOPD surveillance. The day guy was definetly watching the lap dances, to make sure there was no touching the dancers like in the past. Nipples were totally covered. So definitely a buzz kill. I was told it had been like this for a few weeks.
I had a conversation with the owner as he is a friend. They are under alot of scrutiny right now and the liquor control and the new mayor are really causing them problems. They have been through this before, not like this.
They have some cute girls there but they have lost a few just due to this and the girls are afaid and ther money is hurting. They are really watching the touching as well.
I hope they pull thru it!
Yes, all the girls are now wearing the pasties and being very concerned about any touching. The bosses are enforcing the rules. This has happened before, but this time is worse. Looks like powers that be have this club under the microscope.
At $30 a dance, which was never really a good value even when touching was allowed, now they're definitely worthless imho.