Temptations - Sept '20

From a 8:30-10:30 visit..

'Thought I'd post something on this club, since they've recently had a massive turnover in dancers. Last night's (Fri) shift had about 25 dancers, some of whom were sulking in the dressing room because there were so few customers. TNT lifers Tiara and Kimmie were there. Opal is reportedly recovering from a physical injury, but is expected to be dancing again soon.

Of the many newcommers, the most attractive is Natalie, the 18-year old sister of (19-year old) Ciarra (sounds like Sierra). A strip club rookie, Natalie was working her first night, and I got her first lap dance. There was the usual confusion about whether she was supposed to be dancing topless in the VIP: club rules say no...unofficially however, it's a definite yes. I'm calling on my fellow KC strip clubbers to help show her the ropes (but be nice, please). I worry that a shy dancer like Natalie will give up because the stripper/customer ratio is not in her favor.

There are no supermodels at this club - and no alcohol - but if you're tired of being ignored by dancers who are glued to regular customers, Temptations could be the solution. ...at least until these dancers leave.
We stopped by there last Saturday night around 11:00 pm. Couldn't have been more than 8 or 9 customers in the place but lots of girls. Decided against going in when they hit us with a $20 per person cover. I get it...and I ain't mad....but we decided to save the $80 and headed to Lawrence where there is no cover....and they have booze.
anyone been been there during the day shift? do they still get extra playful?
anyone been been there during the day shift? do they still get extra playful? Originally Posted by phil-microtch
From a 8:30-10:30 visit..

'Thought I'd post something on this club, since they've recently had a massive turnover in dancers. Last night's (Fri) shift had about 25 dancers, some of whom were sulking in the dressing room because there were so few customers. TNT lifers Tiara and Kimmie were there. Opal is reportedly recovering from a physical injury, but is expected to be dancing again soon.

Of the many newcommers, the most attractive is Natalie, the 18-year old sister of (19-year old) Ciarra (sounds like Sierra). A strip club rookie, Natalie was working her first night, and I got her first lap dance. There was the usual confusion about whether she was supposed to be dancing topless in the VIP: club rules say no...unofficially however, it's a definite yes. I'm calling on my fellow KC strip clubbers to help show her the ropes (but be nice, please). I worry that a shy dancer like Natalie will give up because the stripper/customer ratio is not in her favor.

There are no supermodels at this club - and no alcohol - but if you're tired of being ignored by dancers who are glued to regular customers, Temptations could be the solution. ...at least until these dancers leave. Originally Posted by Mrunknown
What kind of strip club has club rules that strippers can't be topless in the VIP? Even if not enforced that crazy.
What kind of strip club has club rules that strippers can't be topless in the VIP? Even if not enforced that crazy. Originally Posted by TideLWave
It is Missouri state law.
It is Missouri state law. Originally Posted by notmeinkc
He may not be from around KC. One of the his reviews showed a review from Atlanta, GA
Vitually all Missouri clubs violate the law to some degree. Enforcement is irregular. Club owners, being scared little rats, will tell dancers to obey the letter of the law. But they'd better make the club money...
Originally Posted by Sir Cumalot
Originally Posted by KCityGuy
October update...

I return to the club to find 10 dancers: half of them asleep around the stages. This is the weeknight scene at TNT.

Speaking of The Big Sleep, the dancer named after the leading lady in that film will be glad to tell you all about her financial goals and your part in attaining them. She's a skinny strawberry blonde, with a tattoo of a dollar sign hidden in her other ink. After a couple of visits with her at the club, I'm sure you will be able to suggest ways for her to achieve those goals. Eager beaver she is.

On the "doesn't do that" end of the spectrum, there's hot ex-cheerleader "Katie," who is trying hard to hide her pregnancy. Enjoy her while you can.

Is it the depressing Covid news that's keeping guys out of strip clubs? Past week, especially...