Great Time at Bazookas

Stopped in yesterday afternoon (Saturday) between 1 and 3 pm. I was a little skeptical, being early in the day, but I had a great time. I was one of three guys in there with about 8 beautiful, young, friendly girls. It was one great lap dance after another. I got pussies so close I was smelling the pussy.

Granted, every trip to the titty bar is a gamble, but this one paid off. Sometimes, I am just in the mood for some good company. Hold hands and chat. And then, move right on to the next one after 15 minutes.

I do wish the girls would ease up on the tattoos. So many beautiful girls are littering their bodies with tattoos. Girls, please stop doing that. Later in life, you will be paying to have them removed.

Another trend I am really liking is that more girls are showing off their bushes. I am tired of the shaving thing. A girl's bush is all her own unique feature. Every bush is different, but shaved, they all look the same. Love it!
+1 on the fur
Well if the girls are going to read this, someone needs to print it out and take it to the club.
Just saying because that’s what it seemed who should be reading this post.
Hopefully the tattoo trend will go the way of myspace.
I've never been a fan of bush. Shaved always looks and feels more hygienic
Shaved and lightly tatted for me!!
And If you can smell the pussy from a clothed lap dance it may not be the smell you prefer unless you have a couple lemons in your pocket
Shaved and lightly tatted for me!!
And If you can smell the pussy from a clothed lap dance it may not be the smell you prefer unless you have a couple lemons in your pocket Originally Posted by BigDeal
Well, they were putting it right in my face and pulling the G-string to the side so I got the full experience of sight and smell.
I am about to emerge from my Covid Cave and see what I've been missing the past six months.

Does anyone know whether Cindy ( or maybe it's Cyndy) still dances at Bazookas? Any info on shifts/days? Thanks in advance.