Scam ad

You don’t say?! Really?! Listed in a different city and explicitly offering sex acts. Who would have thought?!
The ad started out in Midland & I wonder if more ppl would post if thought there wouldn't be assholes leaving sarcastic comments ��
STG ads can originate in one city and be shared in others. Always a good idea to check the city on the actual ad.

It’s been stated time and time again that listing sex acts in the ad is a red flag. Along with that, smart providers know that anyone asking about specific sex acts in their communication with them is also a red flag… in case you’re wondering why she stopped responding to you.
The ad started out in Midland & I wonder if more ppl would post if thought there wouldn't be assholes leaving sarcastic comments �� Originally Posted by Ninefingers
Agreed. There are certainly quite a few condescending assholes on here that apparently feel they are much higher up on the pussy buying food chain🤣
..and plenty of overly sensitive folks out there. Welcome to the Internet!
Yeah the internet has a way of showing someone’s true colors. I personally prefer the more adult approach.
Some folks manage to have a sense of humor online and offline, and take online comments for what they are. Not letting random text from strangers get you worked up, and not taking everything seriously can do wonders.