I find it quite curious that when a

person and a female at that, defends their home and property from thugs at 4 AM, that it never gets in the US Liberal medias output of news but the UK picks up on it. Maybe it just doesn't fit their narrative? Either way, its just another way of controlling what "we the people" think/see.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...d-one-man.html
If they had been bused in from out of town, then it would have been newsworthy.
My comment would be, she should have had a 12 gage.
Did you check the US supermarket tabloids, grandma?

You've just linked to a British one...
  • R.M.
  • 09-24-2016, 11:11 AM
And you call me a bully. So how is that lonely life of yours? Princess Tiny Meat.
That is pretty fucking rude asshole. I would bang that any day.

Did you check the US supermarket tabloids, grandma?

You've just linked to a British one... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That is pretty fucking rude asshole. I would bang that any day. Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
He's rude alright. He's also a racist. A mysoginist, an Imbecile. A cockstalking, cocksucking pig. And the Ladies say he has a tiny dick.
In nearby Shawnee we have a man who lawfully possessing a pistol defends a woman and her child with deadly force. He is questioned by the local media about his use of a gun and his identity has to be hidden.
In Minnesota we have a man who lawfully possessed a pistol defending the lives of several people at a mall. He is a national hero.

The difference; one is a police officer (who was off duty) and the other a private citizen, one had to face down an assailant armed with a gun, the other faced a knife.

The likes: both were at a shopping center, both killed their target, both saved lives

Why the different reporting and different conclusions?
One was a cop the private citizens identity was probably preserved for security reasons.
That is pretty fucking rude asshole. I would bang that any day. Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
She looks great for her age, but something is wrong if you are a hooker at the age of 57, I am sorry but I am just being honest. No one's grandmother should be a hooker, but she's one of the hottest 57 year old I have ever seen.
And you call me a bully. So how is that lonely life of yours? Princess Tiny Meat. Originally Posted by R.M.
You are a name calling, ignorant SLUNT. What's rich is all you badassss out there calling our next president the worst shit in the book and then audaciously calling me out for calling a woman grandma!

At least the older one tries to remain civil. And yes, she's hot. But dumb.

You've got a dickmouth, RM, and apparently not a very busy one.

Empty calories and all.
You are a name calling, ignorant SLUNT.

At least the older one tries to remain civil. And yes, she's hot. But dumb.

You're got a dickmouth. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And you got dick in mouth!
BAMBULLY THE IGNORED
BAMBULLY THE IGNORED Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What a pussy you are. Have you complained to the mods about RM abusing you? Loser