"Wheeler90" Horrible Hobbyist

I had a 2 hour appointment request from "Wheeler90" today. After settling on the time and agreeing to share the cost of accommodations, since he was my only incall request, I booked & paid for the room. He was supposed to include his portion with the donation. We were a little bit early for the 3 o'clock check-in, so I decided to go grab a bite for lunch. I invited him to join me -- off the clock. 10 minutes into being seated, he said he had to use the restroom, and never returned!

Since he decided he didn't want to follow through with the appointment for whatever reason, he could have at least been honest & offer to reimburse me for the cost of the room that I booked just for him..

I bent over backwards to accommodate him. I even tolerated multiple bartering attempts and requests for activities that I don't offer. I had a feeling when he started that behavior, that he was a bad client... but I gave him a chance anyway. I should have listened to my instincts.

Not only has he wasted my time, he has also wasted $100 of my money -- unnecessarily spent on a hotel room to accommodate him at his request. I have never met anyone so rude, disrespectful or inconsiderate in the hobby.
Is this the one I just asked you for a reference girl ? Is he on p411 ?
What is going on with these guys? It's got to be in the air! So messed up you had to go through that! What an ass!
Complete disrespect on his part. Complete Asshat
Ladies, you can PM me for his phone, etc. His board handle is below.

http://eccie.net/member.php?u=316369

And Summer, if he has a preferred account, I'm unaware of it. He contacted me through private message here.
  • katee
  • 10-16-2016, 03:50 PM
Ladies, you can PM me for his phone, etc. His board handle is below.

http://eccie.net/member.php?u=316369

And Summer, if he has a preferred account, I'm unaware of it. He contacted me through private message here. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I am sorry. Please pm me any info that you have on him, as I definitely do not want to see him. Really, no one should see him, as it only reinforces his unacceptale behavior. I have words for men like him, and it is NOT "gentleman!"
Luckily I've not had such an issue, but I have had some issues, one of which I came on here to post, when I saw your post. So, I think others need to see your post, so I'm going to hold off posting what I orgially came on here to post.
When these things happen, it can not only make you miss out on someone who actually would go through with the appointment, but your case... This one COST you.
That blows!
Thanks.....stay safe ladies and sane!
That's just chicken shit. Guy needs to grow a pair
  • katee
  • 10-16-2016, 06:33 PM
Did you see under reviews where unclezippy posted a link to this warning on wheelers last review ??? I didn't think the gentleman had access to this forum???
NEVERMIND... I see this is co-Ed forum.
Ditzy blonde here !!!
Sounds like you owe one of our girls a hundred bucks (at least) Wheeler...we'll see if you've got the sense to pay up. Thank you for what you did there Unclezippy . We'll get the trash cleaned up one way or another
...Thank you for what you did there Unclezippy . We'll get the trash cleaned up one way or another
Originally Posted by MsKitty
I agree with Ms Kitty, thank you very much WMJ4657 & Uncle Zippy for posting the link to this warning in his reviews. Now this information will not get overlooked; it will be permanently attached to his profile. As it should be.
  • katee
  • 10-17-2016, 01:29 AM
And the true gentleman stepped forward. Thanks gentlemen!