So much for......

So much for Polar Bears starving.

Coo coo ca choo
  • WTF
  • 10-29-2014, 03:29 PM
Is this a myth like the government is taking away your guns?
Is this a myth like the government is taking away your guns? Originally Posted by WTF
What guns?

Is this a myth like the government is taking away your guns? Originally Posted by WTF
What exactly are my chances of being eaten by a polar bear? Are they better or worse than being killed by a snake, Isis or ebola?
How about now compared to 1950?
I BET WTF $5K THAT IF HE FUCKS AN ASYMPTOMATIC POLAR BEAR HE WON'T GET EBOLA! $5K! C'MON PUSSY PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOU TEA-RIMMING MOUTH IS!

What exactly are my chances of being eaten by a polar bear? Are they better or worse than being killed by a snake, Isis or ebola?
How about now compared to 1950? Originally Posted by boardman
If you are a walrus or a seal, even not that much, safety in numbers so to speak.

I have't seen any Polar Bears in East Houston, so I figure I'm at zero.
This may be the dumbest fucking thread this week.
This may be the dumbest fucking thread this week. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Says the dumbing-down dipshit of the year....
  • WTF
  • 10-30-2014, 12:02 AM
How about now compared to 1950? Originally Posted by boardman
Your chances are worse by being killed by a snake in this country than catching Ebola , eaten by a Polar Bear or killed by ISIS. That is the point I have been trying to make to the Chicken Little's of the world!

Snakebites cause considerable death and injury worldwide and pose an important yet neglected threat to public health, says new research in PLoS Medicine.http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...1103203029.htm
Your chances are worse by being killed by a snake in this country than catching Ebola , eaten by a Polar Bear or killed by ISIS. That is the point I have been trying to make to the Chicken Little's of the world!

Snakebites cause considerable death and injury worldwide and pose an important yet neglected threat to public health, says new research in PLoS Medicine.http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...1103203029.htm Originally Posted by WTF
So you're saying that wearing one of these...

Might rise slightly above a reasonable response level to any of the aforementioned threats?

I don't think it well help for nuclear explosions or lightning strikes though...ijs
So you're saying that wearing one of these...

Might rise slightly above a reasonable response level to any of the aforementioned threats?

I don't think it well help for nuclear explosions or lightning strikes though...ijs Originally Posted by boardman
My tits wouldn't fit in that thing anyway.
My tits wouldn't fit in that thing anyway. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
They would with photoshop