Mimi at johnnys is she worth or..

Been seeing reviews about Mimi at johnnys hair and nails on hwy 6 and 4ever lol is she worth a trip or can I find someone better because she is a little ways from me and I’m not a fan of manmades but maybe hers can change my mind

I’ll greatly appreciate some replies gents
Don't waste your time or fuel driving to see Mimi, you're better off seeing Thai Maria.
That’s some good advice.
Don't waste your time or fuel driving to see Mimi, you're better off seeing Thai Maria. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Where is she located?
Appreciate it, what’s the info on her, and can you describe her funbags please
I just saw Thai Maria reviews and they describe her as 60x old which I’m not into and pudgy, I’m 28 so it’s too far from me lol, what about kimmie
We need another coco from fy or similar
I just saw Thai Maria reviews and they describe her as 60x old which I’m not into and pudgy, I’m 28 so it’s too far from me lol, what about kimmie Originally Posted by Tonyanime
Kimmy from Foot Relax on Eldridge and Little York has moved to Louisiana.
Another amp to check out is Relaxing Massage on Hwy 6 south of Keith Harrow. Behind Specs. 4-5 ladies to pick from, can’t go wrong. Read the array of reviews for this place.
Just got word that Kimmy from K Massage is coming back. She’s gonna be at Sun massage at 8525 Gulf Freeway.