Seeking a skill set

Odd how posting this is making feel VERY self-concious...

I'm looking for a provider who can tell when a gentleman is about to climax. Many moons ago, I used to spend time with a lady who could judge this very accurately (when engaged in oral) and would stop and switch things up to prolong our interaction. Frustrating as hell, in the best way possible... I suppose it's not for everyone but the ending was "OMG Did the earth just move" fantastic.

So, I'm in search of a woman with such a skill set. Please send PM Will work out details.

Hefe
Laney Von was good at judging my time she backed off a time or two. Of course you could always just say OMG I'm getting close. Maybe have a three tap rule when your about to give up.
Maybe have a three tap rule when your about to give up. Originally Posted by PoppyToyota
Great! Works for the UFC, why not providers?
I'd search for ladies who specialize in lingham massage or tantra. I would think that there are many ladies that, while looking in a man's eyes or just plain paying attention, could provide that push and pull and up and down for you (pun intended) and tease you for awhile before orgasm.

Elisabeth
I love to bring a gentleman to the brink and back off. Teasing and playing makes it SO much more fun.

I've never studied tantra but have heard lovely things about it. Maybe I'll study it sometime. Maybe I can find someone to help me with my homework then...

--v
Most of the experienced ladies that I have known are pretty well on top of that. There are plenty of cues. In rare cases where I was very close and I was not sure if she knew, I just tell her and change up. Or let it go.

Torito
I love to bring a gentleman to the brink and back off. Teasing and playing makes it SO much more fun.

I've never studied tantra but have heard lovely things about it. Maybe I'll study it sometime. Maybe I can find someone to help me with my homework then...

--v Originally Posted by vnurse
OOOHH, OOOHH!!! (Picture Arnold Horshak raising his hand!)
geezer, you KNOW I'd pick you any time!

--v Originally Posted by vnurse

This I love to do myself teasing is so fun
LovingKayla does this very well...