Hotel rates

These hotel rates are killing us on getting any providers to want to stay here in Midland Odessa, it was already hard to get some providers to come to this area now we going to be stuck with hardly anyone wanting to come here with these hotels wanting to charge so much, I’m hearing over 300 to 400 a night that’s a joke
Yes, that's why I run down and run back. Seems like everything just randomly shot up.
Amen!
I am cuming soon but found a decent enough hotel on priceline...but its even higher than I like...but Im cumming anyways!
Fri - Sun they drop to about $80 a night but less appointments, but less overhead....
Maybe I need to rent a house to some providers ??😂😂
If you rent a house, I would come up in a heart beat! Probably bring a couple ladies with me.
That's o thought !
Hell I have 3 extra rooms!!!! Hahaha just small exchange fees..
Hotels are the highest ive ever seen in 6 yrs of being in this area! You boys better stop complaining about donations! Us ladies have to pay to play with y'all!!! Better make it to the Bank!
My rates are so low and my volume is low..2 or 3 a day...so hotel prices neing high is a deterent or an uggghhh for making at least a lil profit....maybe I should raise my rates for West Texas lol
I altered my schedule a it...damn prices on hotels in Midland...ughhhhhh!
we should do a risky business type setup
Yes have to watch the rates they do go up and down. I thought about getting a place there and rent out rooms to well astablished ladies that screen well...
Heck I have 3 extra rooms myself
I’d rent them out for a session a night lol