Flakey

I don't understand girls that post ads, then you contact them the day of the ad or the day after and get zero response. What the hell is the point of putting up an ad if you aren't going to follow-up with potential clients? I've done this long enough that this doesn't surprise me, but it is still frustrating every time.
stupid hookers are going to stupid. as a rule, most of these girls…let me repeat “most“ before i get any hysterical protestations of how mean i’m being…really aren’t serious. they don’t think any more than an hour into the future. as long as their immediate needs are taken care of they don’t give a fuck about anything else.
And it will only be getting worse. The BP mentality is becoming more and more obvious. Which, sadly make our job more difficult to see through the ones who are full of shit and the ones who have great TCB. Like JD said, those who look 1 hour in the future aren’t really prepared to provide great service. I for one hate the “out of the shower look”.

Disclaimer...yes, I have searched for last minute appointments and know that I haven’t given enough preparation time. Some providers are fine with it, others say no because they won’t have proper time to get ready. Those who say no are the pros.
Some of these women have RW drama and problems that dwarf anything I have ever had. It is a wonder that those function at all.
I am not a fan of last minute appointments... I have always been a person who likes to plan... Even if it is only 3 hours in advance... I have been known to see those I have already met, on short notice but if you are new it is rare I will take an immediate appointment...

As far as flakey girls... I guess it just comes with the hobby world... Before my screening tightened down to what it is now, I dealt with a lot of flakey men... I am not sure why ladies do it but I would agree with the fact some just aren't serious...
Flakey is part of the hobby! Everyone goes ghost for one reason or another. Shouldn't take it to heart! If I whined for all the flakes I'd still be whining! Lol!

Stick to the ladies with better reputations if you desire a more professional approach!
I was at spearmint rhino in Dallas talking to a very nice young dancer. After about 7 minutes in she stated that she is just trying to make enough to pay rent and refill her prescriptions for 3 months. I didn’t know if it was the “I’m in pain” type of medicine or if it was he “I need this to live” type meds. She also said that she would double and triple book due to all of the no shows. I can just imagine once she hit her goal she was off the grid for at least 90 days.

To make a long story long, we all have impulse control problems, it’s why we do this .
what a wonderful world it would be if jessica and winter were the rule rather than the exception. i know both of them well enough to say they’d be successful at anything they did…and there’s the difference right there.
Some of these women have RW drama and problems that dwarf anything I have ever had. It is a wonder that those function at all. Originally Posted by Blue Moon Man
They are at the nail salon or getting their hair done.
well some ladies like myself prefer that is you are on here or anyother sites like p 411 that you contact here also, because as some of us go by what we see on mr. Number and if you have bad reviews there then some ldies just pass. But before you call a lady you should do some reserach your self. Make sure that its a real Lady. But if you try to plan ahead that is better. Also remember that we do have a regular life and may be busy also.
Noted Amber. I'm talking in general. I follow the rules posted in the ads. Send a PM here and then a text if that is requested. Not looking for last minute sessions. Not sure how that topic came up. My point is that if a girl posts an ad I would assume they are looking for appointments. I know they have regular lives, we all do. It's not a big deal. If your a girl that blows people off I don't want to see you anyway. I understand research and sticking to established girls, but this site is also built for those that like variety and willing to give the new girl a shot. That's just my opinion. This post was about those girls, not last minute bookings or doing research. I always appreciate opinions from the ladies though.
The BP mentality is becoming more and more obvious. Which, sadly make our job more difficult to see through the ones who are full of shit and the ones who have great TCB. I for one hate the “out of the shower look”. Originally Posted by Phrasing
Pardon me Phras but with BP being what it is now, a lot of those chicks have come on board here and brought their BP method of operation with them. Yes, that includes their pimps/managers!! So keep expecting what your getting for the foreseeable future. That’s why I’m sticking with the verified ECCIE ladies who have been around a while.

BTW, I’m glad when they do take a shower. I have happened upon a few who didn’t and found the experience & the chick to be...shall we say, a real stinker!!!
I'm with the OP on this. I have wanted to see traveling providers, but they post an ad and do not respond to PM's or even Texts. Then later on complain that they didn't get any appointments. That's the frustration and I agree with the original intent of this post.